FTP . . .

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
Stunt

FTP . . .

Post by Stunt »

Alright, there is a site, it has a vBulletin Forum on it, is there some way to hack it so I can get all the files from that site to my computer? Using FTP or something? There is some files like showthread.php#topic=43545 . . . I don't want those, I just want all the original files like showthread.php . . Now how do I do this? Sorry, n00b here.

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

well if you want bulletin files for say a site, just goto phpBB or php-nuke they offer free bulletin boards there

Stunt

Post by Stunt »

No lol

I want the files because they have a mod on there which I want to take and study, see if I can make my own. So I need the files to do so. I asked the admin for the mod, but he won't give it to me. So I just need it to study it.

PLeXroD
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by PLeXroD »

ok mate that is totaly unfair.... then du something about it... you just have to get those files...... try hack in and get them....

ok i didn't mean that way i ws kiddin with ya.... now i dont know how you can get them..... it seems to be some pretty important files tho...
-Never try to be uncommon, instead of that only realize it's you that is common...-

-In grater common sence Linux is better than MS Windows-

-Never try to hack platform, instead of that, only make security and teach other to do that to-

Stunt

Post by Stunt »

its just a really good mod they made for vBulletin, im trying to create my own mod so I just wanted to look at there forum files for study, but they ain't lettin me, there has to be a way to get them . .. anyone?

PLeXroD

Post by PLeXroD »

yes you can try to hack in the server they got i dont know how to do it but its gonna be dificult.... for you.... how much do you know about FTP and UDP and IP ?
-Never try to be uncommon, instead of that only realize it's you that is common...-

-In grater common sence Linux is better than MS Windows-

-Never try to hack platform, instead of that, only make security and teach other to do that to-