cheque tut - good for students

DON'T post new tutorials here! Please use the "Pending Submissions" board so the staff can review them first.
n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

its always better to let a drug addict or alcoholic to work for u....its cheap and u dont take the blame ;) ... but then again that is just my demon inside speaking.
[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

I agree racist that prison is not a place i would wish anyone to go to. I too have done a 4 year sentence and its not for the week minded. Sometimes we take these risks only thinking that if we get caught it only affects us and us only. Its the people around us that suffer the most. As for life skills il tell ya what prison teaches you unless you have the desire to teach yourself, it teaches you how to become a bigger criminal. What they dont realize it that with putting people together, they are enlightening each person with the knowledge of 10 other people....maybe more, depends on how well you communicate with others. On the dark side look at what else it is doing....they are helping pedophile networks grow even bigger by keeping the segregated from others for their own protection and at the same time helping administer one of the biggest problems this planet faces.

n3rd, nice way of thinking but if you get associated at all even by one phone call and he has provided a statement dont think that put you in the clear either. In fact that gets you a higher sentence :wink:
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com

Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Post by Kirk »

That's exactly right Computathug. As soon as you have someone going out and doing something for you you are organize and they can charge with a criminal syndicate.
As far as pedophiles go, here is Arizona they DO NOT make it on a general population yard. I myself have "handled" a few of them in my day. Pedophiles, rapists, and snitches all get handled.
In the beginning of my sentence I did want to learn more about crimes. Now however I want a legitimate life. I want to finish school and relearn how to hack (it was a lot different back in '99). Now information is freer however finding someone to guide you is more difficult.