Introduce yourself!

Introduce yourself here....
bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

4rc4ng3L wrote:
Either way i know im not as good as some of you guys but that just means there is more for me to learn 8)
there´s always something to learn, nobody knows everything....and after a while it´s natural that you specialize in a direction, may it be networking, web dev or coding for example... :wink:
welcome! :)

LaBlueGirl
Suckopithicus chickasaurus

Post by LaBlueGirl »

Hiya, A.a.

heh, don't worry, I only know HTML (as far as programming goes) but it seems, from working on another project, that wireless networking is my specialty lol.

I have been into cracking games, serials, etc for a few years now. And fetching on Goooogle too. I'm not on "the level" with the people here either but it doesn't matter b/c everyone is cool anyways.

It's nice to meet you and look forward to seeing you around.
LBG
"Hey, Crash!
Ever tried walking with no legs?

It's real slow!"
~Crunch, Crash Bandicoot TTR

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Not to earn bonus points for posting..

Post by DNR »

I have been here for a little while and I appreciate the somewhat moderated discussions. (I guess we'll never get away from those "how do I haxor hotmail? or Teach me to hax in 15 minutes") For many years I have been part of and hang out in other discussion groups, it is just hard to find the right combo of people that can write well, have decent morals/ethics, and devote time to the board. Many just fade away...

Anyone who says they know everything has admitted his lack of knowledge. Besides a good grasp of how networks work, I also use resources online or in book form. You have to have some organization.
I lost a lot of good text files and manuals in a warehouse flooding :x
So I learned to distribute my files online.

I am honored that you will have me here.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

DNR wrote:I have been here for a little while and I appreciate the somewhat moderated discussions. (I guess we'll never get away from those "how do I haxor hotmail? or Teach me to hax in 15 minutes") For many years I have been part of and hang out in other discussion groups, it is just hard to find the right combo of people that can write well, have decent morals/ethics, and devote time to the board. Many just fade away...
well, the reason why I started this site was because I was totally annoyed by the discussion group I was in...drama all day, stress with members of other sites, endless flames-crap, etc. I would say I was at a advanced newbie-level at that time and had just begun the studies for my job, and because I thought it´s a waste of time to hang around on this site any longer because there was nothing to learn. and that´s why I watch what happens on "my" site, I want it to be like a brainpool where people can learn, make connections to other people which have the same interests...or to put it like this: where people can be constructive and have a good time too.... :wink:
and the skill-level don´t matter, when somebody is a nice person he/she is welcome here...and "skills" are relative anyway, I might be pretty skilled in networking stuff for example but there´s a lot of stuff in which I´m the newbie....(never ask Maboroshi about my php-skills :lol: )

we feel honored too DNR, welcome...
:)

Antraxia

jnsakj.

Post by Antraxia »

`sup.
i'm antraxia.

i gained interest in computers mainly because of my dad, and the fact that i was a social recluse when i was young. hm.. oh, yeah. i really don't know any computer languages, except basic HTML, because i just started learning about computers last summer, actually. but i'm continuing to learn more and more as i go along.

so, yeah. that's pretty much my history with computers. go me.

LaBlueGirl

Re: jnsakj.

Post by LaBlueGirl »

You sound just like me, all I know is HTML, too as far as programming goes :)

Nice to meet you.
"Hey, Crash!
Ever tried walking with no legs?

It's real slow!"
~Crunch, Crash Bandicoot TTR

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

Welcome to the boards Antraxia! I hope you find what your looking for here

oh and ahem welcome DNR :p

WhiteAcid

Post by WhiteAcid »

I suppose I should introduce myself. I'm a Uni student in London. I enjoy just about anything related to web development (coding, not the design) and Internet security.

I heard about this site from gogetta over at HTS and by the looks of it it's a good site with a great community (that'd be why I joined). I'm looking forward to being able to help out when needed.
[img]http://www.whiteacid.org/images/sig.png[/img]

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Hey, welcome to suck-o, WhiteAcid.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

aye WhiteAcid, Welcome to the boards!

Please join into the discussions at any time, we look forward to your input and any questions you may have. :D

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

hey everyone

Post by pseudo_opcode »

hi,
This is pseudo_opcode, and i m from india, ok now the interesting part
its like two years back i started hacking, cracking and all, it all started with getting into friends computers, hacking small sites, and yeah in the starting i even used trojans(i know that sucks big time), later on things got worse, i used to sit like 16 hours a day on my comp, and after some time things started going wrong and i took the wrong path, i was expelled from my college for hacking into the network(i know its very easy to hack your own college's network), and i fucked up everything, that was the time when i decided not to hack again. After that i got a job and then i just removed linux from my machine, switched back to windows, and living a peaceful life.....

Recently i found this site with interesting info, so i couldnt resist myself from registering, but it took a while for me to post. Well what if i sweared i wont hack again, i can discuss that.....

And yeah i would like to meet all the badass hackerz, and good ones too :wink:

Well regarding my knowledge, i dont know much, i have just done c,c++(ANSI, Windows, Linux, system, sockets, OOPs, graphics etc..), Assembly(GOD!!! both dos and nasm, only x86 instruction set, perhaps i can hardly code my own tcp/ip stack), including shellcoding(and cracking :twisted: ), little bit of javascript, php and HTML, ok i may dont know much about any language like perl or python but i can make things work, i think you got what i am trying to say. I had my websites, i coded a few applications like FTP,HTTP servers(and i made a record for most number of known bugs, it was used for the training server for the newbie hackers....lol)

And once inspired by bill gates and other kool people i thought of creating my own operating system, but after coding the installer i kept on thinking.......

Now the cracking part, i have cracked many small softwares(for windows ofcourse) for *educational purposes only* but it was like 2 years back and i know how much does it take to create a good software, so i respect all the coders and dont mess with their babies.

Also i have done a few papers on networking like Syn packet spoofing,protocols and other shit like that but networking is something which now i just dont have a good hold on.

ok now i dont wanna go into binary hash tables and all so we will just stop now.

Ok so i'll be around and hopefully posting regularly, and making new friends, and most importantly, learning new things!!!

and remember i dont hate newbies, i just hate lazy newbies

I wanted to say much more but i dont wanna bore all of you..
Bye for now

*edit* just love the status of newbie under my name, after a long time....

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

Hello pseudo_opcode,

Hope you enjoy your stay and I believe I can say for all the mods that we hope to learn from you and vice versa.

Offtopic - Wow, it's been a while since someone has taken the time to actually use this thread.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Welcome aboard. Glad to hear from someone that has experience. I hope you post regularly.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

gogeta70 wrote:Welcome aboard. Glad to hear from someone that has experience. I hope you post regularly.
yeah and its been while since i have posted on any forums,i will try to post regularly but i m in my office most of the time (like 12 hours a day) and we have websense over there(they think they can stop me that way), so i dont wanna mess up things now, but yes i would love to exchange knowledge... i like this site!!

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

welcome buddy

Post by DNR »

Welcome pseudo_opcode,
I certainly appreciated your skill in writing english. And it is also great to have you here, if anything, to represent your country. You'll like the fact that suck-o crosses borders ( I also have websense at work, blocking suck-o too.) You'll find a few of us are old school, just like you :wink:

8) psst if you stick around a while, I'll tell ya how to hack your 'newbie' title.... :wink:

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.