Staff

Post by ayu »

Welcome to the site! :wink:
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Dayan wrote:Hi, my name is Dayan and I am 14 years old.
I live in United Kingdom, London.
I'm currently studying: C# (Alot), Java (A bit), PHP(not much), ASP.NET(a bit).
I am not a hacker, I'm kinda new to it. I would like to learn alot of new stuff and I would like to learn as much as possible :]
I'm a part-time geek aswell, I have a great non-computer life aswell.
But I try to spend most of my time hacking/programming!
I joined this site to be able to share my knowledge and learn from others, and also make more friends.
It was a great first post and a pleasure to read.

Welcome to the site and happy hacking :wink:

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

I have one of those non-computer lives to. Nice post and welcome to the site! :D
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

akadeadman
forum buddy
forum buddy

hello

Post by akadeadman »

i am akadeadman many know me as just rob i am 17 and have been interested in hacking for many years but as i have never had much spare time i have never really gotten into learning it on my own. when my friend interdicted me to this site i was surprised as (according to all i knew) hackers didn't like other hackers. this site opened my eyes and now with this new reasoned i will most likely get back into it

ps. in advance thanks for any help you guys may give me or in some peoples cases have already given

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: hello

Post by bad_brain »

akadeadman wrote:when my friend interdicted me to this site i was surprised as (according to all i knew) hackers didn't like other hackers.
well, seems for many sites attitude is everything, we simply don't waste our time with "1337" attitudes...we have nothing to prove to anyone.
welcome... :wink:

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

so, you took the red pill neo...

Post by DNR »

Hackers do have a chip on their shoulder.

Knowledge was earned through hours of study, hands-on, low-paid jobs, and frustrations of crashes. We paid the price for our 'rank' and that is why many are not so inclined to 'give it away'.

The knowledge we gained is also very dear to us, and we tend to be sensitive to our knowledge base. It is very important to always respect another hackers knowledge base. Every knowledge base has its weakness and strength, but all are useful.

Hackers are also sensitive to the fact that most of us don't fit in to mainstream society. We can be very cynical and I am very strict. We don't define social order or social norms by what mainstream society perfers - there are no borders, no real definition of a hacker. We tend to be on guard a lot, I like to consider myself a hard target, not just online but in RL. We protect our clan.

welcome to the next level brah.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

akadeadman
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by akadeadman »

that clears quite a bit up thanks

skip
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by skip »

ohh i forgot to introduce myself since last year.. im skip thats all.. j/k..
skip, is actually an acronym which is Silent Killer Inside Pseudo-name, LOOOL.. i got into computers since i was a kid, and yea i still remember some codes its like up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, B, A, start. seeeeeee im old skool too :lol:

actually i got into computers by accident then enrolled at some computer center but didnt get anything from it, i aint got nothin to say. im not a engineer, programmer, a gfx/web designer nor a hacker. im just a guy whos in 20 something that loves to paint on things and hate cops. i live in Philippines btw. im here to learn some, and make some more friends. :D

and i just DL'ed an irc client coz DNR told me to go irc. i love watching suck-o peeps while on irc, its like i learn something just watching you guys talk and see how leet/professional people talk.. damnnn.. its more than i expected. free information/education baby!
Image Image Image

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

welcome man! :D

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

hey guys

Post by computathug »

Welcome to the site skip and akadeadman. Glad you both like the site and hope to see you both in irc sometime.

Yeah knowledge is free but the time you put into learning isnt. Thats the cost to yourself but if its spent wisely and put to good use then its time not wasted :wink:

enjoy your stay and welcome..... :D

I lolled my ass off at your sig mr president of the future.

when do we start calling you Mugabe :lol:
Last edited by computathug on 26 Jun 2008, 08:43, edited 1 time in total.

Swan
Knight of the Sword
Knight of the Sword

Post by Swan »

Welcome to the site.

I hope your stay here is a happy and productive one.

Whereas some sites have staff who are aloof and distant, we here at sucko PRIDE ourselvess on being friendly and approachable.

If you have any problems, worries or concerns please feel free to PM me.

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

Welcome both of you, I am a bit late to this thread so ill kill 2 birds with one stone.

Hope you stay and enjoy the site.
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

Shimo

Post by Shimo »

Swan wrote:Welcome to the site.
we here at sucko PRIDE ourselvess on being friendly and approachable.
Thats why I stuck around... I went on a diferent forum once asked if some one could give me a few pointers in rainbow crack and got my ass handed to me by a seasoned vet... You guys taught me I could be loved....... lol jk
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q49/xblric9000000/ShimoSignature.jpg[/img]

puto
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by puto »

Well i been lurking around the Forums for sometime now and thought i should introduce myself
been sometime since i been of forums and just been staying in the shadows lately untill now
Well anyway my name would be Robert my interest would be Programing/Video editing and well
pretty much anything that's computer related.i started with computers i would say 6years ago
and from there things have just stuck with me.and well that's pretty much it i must say i love the interesting topics on here ah well Hoping i can become more active and contribute in what i can :P Cheers!.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

welcome... :)