Introduce yourself!

Introduce yourself here....
bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

not to forget shooting at christmas trees in the forest 7A69....oh, wait, that's what people from cats' country do... :-k :lol:

welcome to the site, and don't be afraid to ask, as long as the rules are followed every question is welcome... :wink:

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

7a69
couldn't be anything to do with this work:
http://linux.iingen.unam.mx/pub/Documen ... zine/7a69/

but certainly this?
http://dubstep.7a69.co.uk/

Either way you want to start your post in the newbies section- the only dumb question was the one not asked.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

7A69
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by 7A69 »

Thanks for welcoming me but i must admit that those sites have nothing to do with me... I just wanted to stay as anonymous as possible so i made up completely new nick for suck-o but it looks like someone from spanish has already taken it. So maby i should generate new nick once again and change it if possible.

What do you think?

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

Negro's did not change their color to hide who they are, so why should u?
[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]

Swan
Knight of the Sword
Knight of the Sword

Post by Swan »

Welcome to 7A69.

Allow me to take this opportunity to extend a very warm and cordial welcome to you. I hope that your time with us is a happy, productive and lengthy one, and I hope that we will have the pleasure of your company both on the boards and on the IRC. If you require any future assistance, please do not hesitate to contact either myself, or a fellow admin, and we will be more than happy to extend what help we can.

Again, welcome to the site.

lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

Lilrofl

Post by lilrofl »

Good morning evening or afternoon,

I am a 30 year old guy from just about everywhere and I have an innate curiosity of all things IT. I have been perusing the forms for a few days now, and think this might be a nice place to hang out for a time. There is an innate knowledge base that will be fun to tap into, and who knows perhaps I can add a good .02 from time to time.

Here's to some time together, it's not so much the destination as the journey that sparks the intelligence of man.

Cheers =)

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

welcome to suck-o lilrofl... :)

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

Welcome lilrofl
I think that you'll find the basic stuff about IT here, and when you're done with that you'll find the more complex stuff about IT here as well ;)
If you stick here long enough you'll see the magic of the suck-o and his members in all aspects like I have, and if we stick here a bit longer we'll be part of that magic ;)

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Welcome to suck-o lilrofl.

First test completed.....finding the introduction thread!

Enjoy your stay 8)

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

lilrofl, welcome :-k sounds like you are a deep thinker.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

hamada

Post by hamada »

salutes for every one
I've been here for a while, but i don't have much time viewing the posts except late at night ( due to my job, and i think DNR already knows that we both work almost the same job 8) )
I'm 23 years old working in the medical domain, nursing specifically.
I'm here because my primary goal is to have a basic knowledge in computer software and hardware, security, and recent trends in applying digital applications in every day use.
On the long run, learning an object oriented language, and start making some simple software, like key loggers and such applications.
One thing that i really liked is the speed where the staff members reply, and don't delay any reply, which in my opinion makes this database one of the most powerful on the net.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

hamada,

cool! *thumb*
Maybe hacking will be a hobby for you, maybe you'll invent something for the medical field - I know I look out for all the cool gadgets around my job. I actually have a degree in CIS, but work was just more secure in the hospital. I still look at everything through a hacker's eyes.

Suck-o is a 24/7 hour biz-natch so we should be able to keep up the speedy service, if not - just wait another minute!

Good to see someone in my field here too - another new member is Task - he says he is in school for sports medicine..

**Edit - I had my camera at work - so tonight I'll upload some shots of old DNR at work! :lol:

DNR
-

hamada

Post by hamada »

hehe sure DNR ill be pleased to see the photos :)
well, i wont hide it, hacking is an aim, but as i said, I'm a person who gives ( part of my profession ) so white hat is what I'm aiming for.
One of issues that have to deal with both nursing and computer security is called nursing informatics, so yeah i might one day contribute for my community and work place with some thing, but till then, my presence here in the forums will be highly noticed :lol:
thanks for welcoming me :)

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

hacking medic

Post by DNR »

hey I might share what systems we use here, its a purported $200 million system to link ekgs, records, xray, CT/MRI images all over the hospital network. What do you guys use?

I am in a major suburban hospital with about 450 beds. I am with the cardiac unit so we do cardiac intervention, caths, codes.

We'll start the appropriate thread somewhere else then..

Hacking Humans!

:lol:

***The photos are in the RL thread here:
http://www.suck-o.com/modules.php?name= ... &start=135

DNR
-

hiper
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by hiper »

Hello every one!

I am 18 and live in Sweden :P
Intresed in network security and nix systems,
don't know any programing languages (yet but i am working on that part:P).
thought this was a good forum to ask questions on, and every one seems so help full.... that was pretty much ever thing, just ask if u want to know more,
btw Keep up the good work, hard to find good forum's....

p.s. sorry for the crapy english :/