Introduce yourself!

Introduce yourself here....
bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

welcome, masterdriverz... :wink:
umm....your nick sounds very familiar to me, have you been on #coder-underground or #rooted-fiction too?

masterdriverz
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by masterdriverz »

both :wink:
i gave programming a rest a couple of months ago and havnt been on tddirc again. gotta get back into skool b4 i can concentrate getting 2 grips with gentoo and some c++.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

ahhh,ok...then you might remember good old Primus (which is me) :D
hm,as far as I know #c-u is completely gone, and I don´t know what happened to #r-f....neither quickproxy nor tddirc are reachable.... :?
anyway, nice to see you on my tiny site... :)

masterdriverz
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by masterdriverz »

hey i do remember u 8)
afaics, tddirc is up (at least i hope so cuz im on there now ;))

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

me too now! :D

irc.tddirc.com
irc.quickproxy.org.uk

Necrix and me were already worried because we thought the channels are completely gone.... :)

Collegian

Post by Collegian »

Hey everyone. I'm a 19 year old female from Texas. I found your site by a friend, and considering my small-dicked ex hacked my system, i'm here to get some info on hack-proofing my comp from him, at least. His IP was traced if anyone would like it. =) Really though, the community here seems friendly and fun, so I may stick around for a while!

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

welcome, Collegian... :wink:
well, you´ll surely get enough help to secure your system, please post in the hacking- or newbie-board with some infos about your system:
-OS
-which firewall and virus scanner
-infos about your network like usage of WLAN or a router
-and how you´ve been attacked

and good you´ve not posted the IP.... 8)

mystikblaze
Infinite Haze
Infinite Haze

Post by mystikblaze »

Last edited by mystikblaze on 21 Jun 2009, 07:34, edited 1 time in total.

kip
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by kip »

hello im kip from england, computer maintenance is my game, but im a fulltime engineer. knowledge is my goal im learing and always willbe.
i know a few things but compared to some of you its very little. im looking foward to shareing and learning off you guys. hopefully oneday i wil become mod. haha.
knowledge is power

SadJoker
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by SadJoker »

Yohoho! I is from New York, in the grand ol' U S of A. I live on computers, when I'm not in the hellhole some people call 'high school.' I got this site from a toplist or something, and it was cool ..., so here I am. :P

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

hopefully oneday i wil become mod. haha.
sure,why not...just keep learning and help others and you´ll get your chance.. :wink:

welcome to suck-o SadJoker and kip.... :)

mRtn
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by mRtn »

hi how are you guys doin? im mRtn, Maarten in real life, so call me how you want, im 16 and currently learning html and my typing is very bad, since im dutch;) but yeah i wanna learn 2 hack and this site looked good;)

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

Welcome!

Youve come to the right place :wink:

rxlb

Post by rxlb »

hi im rxlb(not to be read but spelled). im 24 and just graduated last year, i majored in ECE. i come from a place called Philippines (lots of nice beaches), i got hooked up with computers and the net just last year, started with hardware now im trying to learn Linux and HTML...

found your site yesterday by accident, i was browsing about geeks which led me to hackerstickers.com and i saw a link of ug100.com which led me to this site, what made me register is that i saw an article regarding my country about hacker/cracker beign treated as terrorist(thats odd) 8O

as they say, everything happens for a reason...and im glad that reason is this site...hope to learn more from you people :)

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

Wassup rxlb Glad youve stumbled on our humble home here at Suck-O!! Welcome to the forums, we will help with whatever we can, Im trying to learn Linux as well at the moment, but im pretty fluent in HTML...Ive heard the Philippines does have nice beaches, ive also read articles about local tattoo designs and such, got any? anyways welcome again to the forums!!