Vista Full Screen..

Problems? Post here...
ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

floodhound2 wrote:Yes, I also like Vista, don’t get me wrong. I find it is slower than XP on my computer though. I notice it mostly when I play hyper intensive games on line notably when I get graphics lag. My internet speed is non op-system dependant. As a side note: don’t be fooled and think that Vista is a true 64 bit op-system yet. It will take a few years before it will be a complete 64 bit op-system. The 64bit processor you have is not going to be fully put to work yet. Considering XP was the first Microsoft, true 32 bit op-system. We all know that 32 bit processors have been around since the 80’s. That took some great time to get a true 32 it op-system.

I will agree with you that Vista is a nice eye catcher load with sweet features, but I lean towards a less graphic environment with more performance. If I only had more patients for Linux I would toss Microsoft away and embrace a PC running on all its pistons.

Please note I am not arguing with intent on slamming your PC or op-system. I am simply chewing the fat with you. Sort of like people in a bar talking about there tricked out cars; what they like and dislike.

Currently I am running 3 op-systems and XP is always the one I boot first, Vista and Linux are last the others.
I totally argee with you, but never saw these faulted diffuculites, the only problems I have is downloading the drivers as if this was Linux or something! Unlinke XP, Vista you must search online for almost all old drivers. :evil:

rhysh
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by rhysh »

lol.i hate vista.it sucks.use windows xp and then download the vista transformation pack..i use that.then scan your pc for ad/spyware to remove all that and you have yourself a fake edition of windows vista
lol.
it looks real.and its better cus ur running xp and vista sucks in the way of security etc

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

rhysh wrote:lol.i hate vista.it sucks.use windows xp and then download the vista transformation pack..i use that.then scan your pc for ad/spyware to remove all that and you have yourself a fake edition of windows vista
lol.
it looks real.and its better cus ur running xp and vista sucks in the way of security etc
Vista's security has been tighten ever since the goverment getting into it. If you want to argue more and state your opinion please go to:

Code: Select all

http://www.suck-oold.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2780
:wink: