Lindsay Lohan got hacked!

Our very own fight club!
Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Lindsay Lohan got hacked!

Post by Lyecdevf »

Lindsay Lohan's private MySpace account, Blackberry and Gmail accounts were hacked and several of her private messages have been posted online. The unnamed hacker promises a full website with all the hacked photos, messages and emails in the next 3-4 days. What's online thus far are some of her "conversations" with Paris Hilton, "Shannaxoxo" (Shanna Moakler, Travis Barker's wife/ex-wife/whatever), Stavros (Stavros Niarchos, Paris Hilton's on/off boyfriend) and "Sam Young" (Lindsay's alleged "lesbian lover," DJ Samantha Ronson).

Earlier tonight the words "HACKED" appeared on Lindsay Lohan's private myspace page. Apparently, both her myspace and email accounts were hacked. Some unseen photo's and private emails were up for a short time, but the profile was soon set to private.

The hacker said that a website will be coming soon exposing everything, but it won't be up for 3-4 days. The website will feature some free contact and the rest will have a charge to view. The hacker also mentioned that he was hired by Paris' camp.

ONTD was lucky enough to catch some things before the hacker made the space private. You can go read the juicy stuff that has already surfaced here. Among the new info is stuff about men that Lindsay is sleeping with and the ongoing feud with Paris and more.

Lindsay Lohan’s MySpace account has allegedly been hacked into. The scandal is affectionately being dubbed LOHACKED 2007.

Lindsay was busy in Japan shooting the forthcoming Jill Stuart ad campaign but that didn’t stop an unidentified hacker from breaking into the teen queen’s MySpace account and personal email accounts.

A few of Lindsay’s private MySpace messages and Gmail emails were released by the hacker and can be viewed below. But be warned, there’s some NSFW language!

Lindsay exchanges words with her alleged ex-lesbian lover Samantha Ronson (aka DJ Sam Young), Paris Hilton’s bitter rival Shanna Moakler and Paris’s shipping heir ex Stavros Niarchos. She even refers to a certain gossip blogger as a “fat *****.”

An entire website dedicated to all of Lindsay’s hacked personal photos and messages is set to be published in 3-4 days.

Lindsay was spotted eating lunch at Orson restaurant in West Hollywood on Wednesday afternoon.

Lindsay Lohan's Blackberry has been hacked. Reportedly, Lindsay Lohan's people think that Paris Hilton hacked her Blackberry.

According to the New York Post's PageSix, Lohan's lawyers are looking into the the hacked Blackberry case and are even suggesting that Lohan's rivial Paris Hilton may have had something to do with it.

Lindsay's rep., Leslie Sloane Zelnik said, "some people think that Paris may have been involved because the wording of the messages sounds very familiar." Paris Hilton's people deny that she had anything to do with Lohan's hacked Blackberry. Hilton's rep Elliot Mintz said, "I'm saddened this happened to Lindsay. I lived through this with Paris two years ago when her Sidekick was hacked into, and the loss of privacy is unbearable. But as for any suggestion that Paris would have anything to do with this, that is silly, untrue and unfortunate."

No longer will hacker wars be limited to Zero Cool and Acid Burn. Now the big name superstars are getting involved in l33t hax0r1ng. Paris Hilton has been accused of hacking Lindsay Lohan's Blackberry and sending "disgusting and very mean" messages from Lohan's phone.

Hilton has been accused of this crime because the "wording of the messages sounds very familiar" according to Lohan's spokeswoman, Leslie Sloane. Hilton's representive essentially replied "She didn't do it, you sux0r." From which Lohan's crew replied "Nuh huh, st00pid n00b." Hilton is currently ganking Lohan up and down the streets of Hollywood.

Paris Hilton denies reports she hacked into Lindsay Lohan's BlackBerry and sent offensive messages to her friends from it.

Hilton suffered a similar disfavor in 2004 when private text messages on her phone were leaked onto the internet.

Lohan's spokewoman Leslie Sloane Zelink tells PageSix.com that perpetrator sent "disgusting and very mean messages that everyone thought were coming from Lindsay. They weren't. We now have lawyers looking into it. Some people think Paris may have been involved because the wording of the messages sounds very familiar."

Hilton's representative Elliot Mintz says, "I'm saddened this happened to Lindsay. I lived through this with Paris two years ago when her Sidekick was hacked into, and the loss of privacy is unbearable. But as for any suggestion that Paris would have anything to do with this, that is silly, untrue and unfortunate."

Lindsay Lohan's MySpace Hacked! Friends Of Lohan: 'This Is The Worst Thing That's Ever Happened To Her. Except Rehab. And Having A Crazy, Ex-Con For A Father.'

The unthinkable has happened. Some clever internet rogue has hacked his (or her!) way into Lindsay Lohan's MySpace, and unraveled her deepest darkest social networking secrets! Thankfully, Mollygood is on hand to break it all down, and summarize the never-before-seen findings:

Highlight 1: Lindsay thinks Paris is a "cunt."
Highlight 2: Lindsay thinks Perez Hilton is a "fat fuck."
Highlight 3: Paris Hilton uses fake words, like "broughten."

So far, the hacker has managed to elude authorities, and keep his (or her!) secret nerdy identity under wraps. But if Lindsay's MySpace should happen to reveal, say, four year-old video footage of her getting it on with Girls Gone Wild creator (and habitual tax evader) Joe Francis, a la ParisExposed, we think we just might have an idea as to who's behind this.

http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com/20 ... acked.html
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

mrmike
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by mrmike »

:D OMFG!
but i think is good that stars get hacked.they think they have a prefered live never must look to money and never need something, but they fall in a deep hole and teel all her life is shit...thats not right! i dont like that piece of humans..
and the other site; its not fair to post all to internet because its her fucked privatcy!!!!
so its good with bad sites lol
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/Vlady/48265b8wj96xhce.gif[/img]

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

:lol: ilike it. Bring them back down to earth a little :twisted: :twisted:

TheKingOfHearts

Post by TheKingOfHearts »

i salute the person who did this!

i would even make him a sig or two...i really dig that

the fact that he make those "immortal" celebrities look like nothing

makes me smile

that just proves that even if you are a celeb you aint better than everyone else

"when the rich waged wars its the poor who died."
[url=http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2034/oopsrg8.gif]/sig[/url]

shamir
Computer Manager
Computer Manager

Post by shamir »

TheKingOfHearts wrote:i salute the person who did this!

i would even make him a sig or two...i really dig that

the fact that he make those "immortal" celebrities look like nothing

makes me smile

that just proves that even if you are a celeb you aint better than everyone else

"when the rich waged wars its the poor who died."
lol :oops: :D

Necrix
The Hacker Wolf
The Hacker Wolf

Post by Necrix »

Paris Hilton....

.....hack something?(it was implied by Lohan's people)

*sigh*
--
And, on a side note...why does she have a Blackberry? Why not the newer version? Eh..the blackberry is nice, but bulky.
--
It's great that the celebs are being exposed and all, but I'm kind of annoyed by how many times and the ways the word "hack" is being used. It should be used to describe Lohan and Hilton.(nope, I'm not a fan of them)
I seriously doubt that her myspace was hacked into. Maybe if by a longshot Lohan's blackberry was actually hacked and she had her myspace password or enough info to recover the password on it..they would get into the myspace account. But I don't think they hacked myspace.
And, I can't believe they made a reference to the movie 'Hackers'. lol. A hacker war between celebs? *ppsshhtt*
I can't honestly say I care about celebs..
but I won't lie and say I'm not hoping there will be free sex tapes of Lohan. :lol:

'nuff said.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Losing_grip

Post by Losing_grip »

TheKingOfHearts wrote:"when the rich waged wars its the poor who died."

lol!

i guess lohan got 0wn3d!
sux0r for her lol