possble ailen fake or real your take.........

...let us know what you think, free speech!
shamir
Computer Manager
Computer Manager

possble ailen fake or real your take.........

Post by shamir »

possble ailen fake or real your take. :lol: 8O

on youtube

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

lol that was the "lachupacabra" at first xD
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

isapiens
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by isapiens »

haha why the fuck did they run away?

We are all gona die, i would rather die from a crazy looking fallen angel then some stupid ass cancer.

i liked it though, its totally real and he is gona totally kill us all AAAAHHHHH!
Fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face.

shamir
Computer Manager
Computer Manager

Post by shamir »

me two dude :lol:

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

Nice video. ^^

But I honestly think that this is completely fake.

First of all, can you justify what an angel looks like?
Your answer is no, because you never seen an angel before, so how would you know this would be one.

Also, if it WAS an angel, don't normal tradition claim they are unseen yet around, and don't they have wings?

Besides that, why would it be likely that they manage to go to the exact location of it, and just so happens to be recording. :roll:

Besides that, I read a book on the subject of ghosts and spirits.
And it claims that spiritual begins cannot be captured among recording devices for there is a third element that either makes them visble to the human eye, or not. A device can only record matter, but this element doesnt consume space, nor time. For it doesnt have a certain time of living for its finite. It doesn't consume matter cause it doesn't take up space.

Thats something to think about though. :wink:
[img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j205/ebrizzlez/4lsint1.jpg[/img]

shamir
Computer Manager
Computer Manager

Post by shamir »

I think its more of alien then a angel. :-k

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

Still couldn't be. Your rejustifying the laws!

An alien wouldn't just be there. They just so happen to go to the exact location while recording. The video clearly states angel.

Besides that, an alien is defined as a intellengence of higher class. Either this alien is a drunk and drank too many and fell from its UFO or a fucking homeless shit prank.

Brings up another thing, UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object. That means that the "ship" is unidentifyable. Which also means that know one human eye can truly define this object that is flying. That means, each human has a different optical view on this image.

So are you still thinking else way? 8)

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Well we can't say that it wasn't an alien since they filmed it like 2 seconds, and if it was an alien, we wouldn't know what it was doing =P if it was drunk or if it was just having a look arround? maybe it said "beam me up scoty" just after they had run away.

And i don't think it's a fallen angel since i don't believe in stuff like that....

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

Well... hollywood special effects, ever thought of that?

If a recording device is set to to night vision then the reflection of a bright eye, (maybe the pupils are an eye color) will cause it a gammasion and make it look like as it did the video. It also gives it that look. I cant explain why the hell it had no hair...

But as I said before. They claim it was an angel.
How would we know if it was an angel or not?
How would we know if it was an alien or not?

This video led right to the exact location. They were looking for something they found..

Now a new theory is upon me.

Either a homeless infected person just decided to take a nap.
or
A drunk or cracked up alien who managed to jump out a UFO and land on earth incondintally. IF SO, then they appers to be no bruises and no evidence how he came upon this place.

Cause if you think bout it, if it was looking around, why the hell was it lieing down? It just wouldn't make logical sense. I have seen hours of lifetime and sci-fi on actual documents on this stuff. So I ain't saying I am not a non-believer, but if I compiled all the knowledge I learned from all the books and documents I've seen, this wouldn't contain not a single proof of an alien or even realtion to an angel. I highly dout THIS video is evidence, but maybe you continue to look or turn on the tv onto sci-fo. :wink:

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

To be honest this video was posted a long time ago, and then they claimed it to be evidence of the "lachupacabra" or how the hell you spell it ^^

Also it would be impossible to see any bruises on it under those like...2 seconds =/ maybe it found food and was leaning down? or maybe it droped a plasma gun.. who knows! xD

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

That reminds me of halo. ^^

Well.. I paused it serveral times on that 2 seconds and didnt find much details.

And I would actually think its more of the lachupacabra then an alien. xD

And I believe it was postition more like it was resting rather then looking for something... but the reflection of it is what ponders me. :-k

It seems as if it was either sleeping or doing something in secret. Cause it turned so quickly around... hmm... the way he was postition was more like he was masturbating or something and he turned around to stop and see who was looking. :roll:

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

Ok. After long thinking, I still dont think you believe in my crazed theories.

But well...I got this video on youtube as well:

If you have time, please watch the whole thing. I still havnt myself but it seems knowledgable. I mean.. it is 88MIN long!!!!!! 8)

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

rofl, yeah he was like "wtf knock first!!"

isapiens

Post by isapiens »

You know whats funny though. Even if it was real we would never find out or believe it. I mean imagine if half of those videos and pictures are real, you wouldnt know. We cant distinguish reality nowadays.

And those who believe that they have found the real evidence are considered bastards who are trying to make money or are just fucken crazy. What whould you do if you filmed an alienn? I wouldnt tell anyone cuz nobody would believe me. I would just buy a huge ass gun and wait until the bastard makes a mistake of crossing me again.

I would be the guy like in the movies, the one that fucks up the human-alien encounter. Just at the moment when the humans and aliens start understanding each other and that they are trying to be firendly, I would be the fucker who starts shotting all over the place ahahah! i thinks its funny, ahahaha! I think thats one of the major fuckups that you can possible accomplish in your life. "Hey guys. Yep. I am the fucker who pulled the trigger and started a war with those preditors who destroyed 2/3 of our populations. my bad guys"
I am gona make a movie about this shit, pz out.
Fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face.

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »