Suck-o System Meltdown & Suck-O Online Rebrith

...let us know what you think, free speech!
ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Suck-o System Meltdown & Suck-O Online Rebrith

Post by ebrizzlez »

Well... I have been thinking, wouldnt it be kool if Suck-o had its own game. And I thought about a basic plot and remember a few software that I previously to make games and I thought and here is what I got:

Suck-O System Meltdown:

Video Demo:
The Video Demo just gives the user an idea on how the game will look like, the video isn't actually part of the game, just random generated stuff that wont be included in the game.

Game Type: 2d RPG

Story: Since 2500, the world has been destoryed and the only hope of survial is through living in cyber space, a network, the new world to all humans. You play as EbRiZZlez (me) and are part of a community of people on a cyber channel. But soon, a deadly army of virii strats to spread and infect the cyber world. Suck-o is an orgniation made to fight off these virii and bring peace, compiled with a group of hackers, you must hack your way into the system and find out who casued this mess. Soon, bad_brain, the leader of the Suck-o community has gone missing. You are now assigned to find bad_brain, and stop this havoc before cyber space dies out. You meet up with variest members of this community such as pseudo_opcode, gogeta70,TKOH,alien100,floodhound, mo2332,baron and other memebers. You use there intellect to help you get closer to stopping this mad hacker from destroying the cyber world. But... you later find out bad_brain help create a system, that may end the cyber world for good. What is bad_brain up to? What has he done? Its your job to find out and uncover the secret behind the cyber network channel and how it was first made.

Suck-o Online Rebrith:

Game type:2d MMORPG (Massively Mutiplayer Online Role Playing Game)

Users allowed online at once: 20 users (maybe more if backup server is available.)

Info: This is just a basic MMO that follows the offline version System Meltdown. You can interact with the Suck-o members, level up by fighting real time bots and viruses. Go around and do a few missions. Basically a hang out game.

Online Rebirth may need help, I can't run just one server myself, in fact, my ISP won't allow me to run any server at all. If any of you think its a good idea to make such a game, and you are willing to run the server, then this is possible.

Ok, please tell me your ideas. If you have a thought for any of these two games, please post them. If you have an idea for the plot or if you want to be a character then just post a request on so and tell me what you want your character info to be and stuff like that. Please, comments are good. :wink:
[img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j205/ebrizzlez/4lsint1.jpg[/img]

bubzuru
.net coder
.net coder

Post by bubzuru »

evil bubzuru muhahaha :lol: :lol:

:lol: sounds good

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

bubzuru wrote:evil bubzuru muhahaha :lol: :lol:

:lol: sounds good
I need more info if you wish to be in the game.. E.g. Character attudide what they do best, bad/good guy. stuff like that. :wink:

Swan
Knight of the Sword
Knight of the Sword

Post by Swan »

baron_samedi...

Highly decorated war veteran and sniper left the Marines, and joined the NYPD.

A vigilante cop, troubled by the corruption and petty bureacracy of his local department. After his partner was gunned down on the orders Massimo "The Beast" Tulisami, baron was framed for the murder, and a Internal Affairs investigation followed, and although the charges never stuck, his career was now over. No longer, could he trust his brother in arms.

He has subsequently became a renegade cop, enlisting a crack team of similar disenfrachised and disillisuioned men, again all wearing wounds as a mark of their struggles. They call themselves the Cain men, for they have the mark of Cain, unable to rest except in each others presence.

Baron is not a bad man, but a misguided one, and his moral compass broke down a long time ago. He believes power is the only way to succeed, that only a benign dictator is the only possible way. That said, he hates the stranglehold the Corporation has over the city, the men he has loved, the job he bled for, gone like ashes to the wind.

Sometimes he is accompanied by a fellow member for protection, bnot for himself but rather for his chosen enemy for he has been known to be heavy handed with suspects in the past. His skills include intelligence gathering and scouting (due to extreme paranioa), some experience of explosives and various interrogation methods, esp torture.

baron and the Cain men are a group of merceranies with dubious intentions, but good hearts.

:lol:
Last edited by Swan on 27 Jun 2007, 18:06, edited 1 time in total.

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

Awesome.. I got just a spot for you baron... :wink:

Miltary base sorta, and your squad is overtaken and you are the last guy there and have to fight a bunch of bad guys and my party drops in. ^^

Swan
Knight of the Sword
Knight of the Sword

Post by Swan »

Can I go totally nuts, and have to be dragged off the enemy?

:lol: 8)

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

Lol. Sureeee.... Why not. :wink:

Losing_grip
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Losing_grip »

Would be great if that 2D game is like this game www.tibia.com

and not runescape stuff lol xD

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

8O sweet...... :D

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

Losing_grip wrote:Would be great if that 2D game is like this game www.tibia.com

and not runescape stuff lol xD
The Rebrith Online will look almost exactly like Tibia with the only exception it has smaller Spirites. :lol:

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

Hah. That looks suspiciously like Final Fantasy (for NES, but with better graphics). And your character looks suspiciously like Ed from Full Metal Alchemist. :lol:

Tell me, how long have you been working on this?

I look forward to this.

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

Lol. It is Ed from FMA.

And I havnt worked on the game yet, just got the story. I made the video to give you an idea of the features with previous games my friends made and I just changed a few names and stuff. And yes, it will be like the old FF just with a tad bit more better and will feature Suck-o memebers as characters.

I plan on working on this game, a bit every day, most likely at night when I have time to myself. :wink:

TheKingOfHearts

Post by TheKingOfHearts »

im looking forward to this also

sounds like a very good idea!

make a Gladiator character with a lot of strength and intelligence

also make him badass like Chuck Norris

and give him cool lines after he kills a boss
"Cool off motherf**ker."
"I'm off the f**king chain!"
"I said gimme a chicken sandwich and some waffle fries. FOR FREE!"

also can you make really badass weapons and spells to go with different
top lvl weapon
[url=http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2034/oopsrg8.gif]/sig[/url]

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

got it. :wink: I'll have to refer to this thread constantly while making the characters but I got something for you... :wink:

Now, your character name, you want TheKingOfHearts, TKOH, or what?

shamir
Computer Manager
Computer Manager

Post by shamir »

hello nice game 5 stars can add me to game.........