och

...let us know what you think, free speech!
mo2332
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

och

Post by mo2332 »

um wow :( i was watching a video and this poped up

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

aww yeah i heard about that :( sad....
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

TheKingOfHearts

Post by TheKingOfHearts »

well the media really does that...sad but really true

you think i give a fuck about Paris Hilton going to jail...
show me whats going on in the damn world, not just some spoiled brats drunk driving and going to jail.

what about Anna Nicole Smith....why should i care about a person who never gave back to the world...did she donate all those millions she had...NO..well then why was she the main story for like a month. Everyday i turn on the damn TV i hear "Anna's Tragedy" BULLSHIT...she died because she was trying to be pretty and fucked up on the drugs she takes. What about all those starving african kids....so that somehow is not a fucking tragedy?!
[url=http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2034/oopsrg8.gif]/sig[/url]

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

TheKingOfHearts wrote:well the media really does that...sad but really true

you think i give a fuck about Paris Hilton going to jail...
show me whats going on in the damn world, not just some spoiled brats drunk driving and going to jail.

what about Anna Nicole Smith....why should i care about a person who never gave back to the world...did she donate all those millions she had...NO..well then why was she the main story for like a month. Everyday i turn on the damn TV i hear "Anna's Tragedy" BULLSHIT...she died because she was trying to be pretty and fucked up on the drugs she takes. What about all those starving african kids....so that somehow is not a fucking tragedy?!
totally agree
i hate all those celebs and always have,u no ive always felt sorry for the less fortunate and all those fuking celebs couldnt give crap about the less fortunate,well ill make a few exceptions,sum do care but majority dont