Photoshop CS2 for dummies 2005 (Book)

All about graphics, sounds, etc...
visions

Photoshop CS2 for dummies 2005 (Book)

Post by visions »

Want to learn Photoshop CS2 the easy way? What if one book combined the proven For Dummies style -- simple, readable, fun -- with full, vibrant color that’s a pleasure to learn from? What if it was authored by a world-renowned Photoshop instructor? And it cost less than you expected?

You’d check it out. And you’d be glad you did. This book’s been crafted from the ground up for Photoshop CS2: new author, text, images, layout, format, and loads of new features. (For instance: the super-handy Adobe Bridge file manager, and the nifty Vanishing Point, which lets you paint or paste elements that automatically match the surrounding perspective.)

419 pages...it's a very good book...hope it's of help....

Download Here

PLeXroD
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by PLeXroD »

so not to offend you or anything but... i think do not have to read that book. cause i have taken the abode photshop 8.0 CS education here in denmark so.... and belive me it's bloody hard! you have do the hardest thing ever like doing a .gif file that it is so highly full of grafik and stuff... so
try this:
http://www.pslover.com

on this theres a lot of tuts that you can educate your self with it only works with Adobe Photoshop 8.0 cs. at least i think so or something

try it out
-Never try to be uncommon, instead of that only realize it's you that is common...-

-In grater common sence Linux is better than MS Windows-

-Never try to hack platform, instead of that, only make security and teach other to do that to-