Hacking at school

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
sherlock
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

yeah

Post by sherlock »

Sorry Man..

My typoooooooooooooooo i fixed it

rambo

Post by rambo »

PopPooB wrote:
rambo wrote:We have to sign onto the internet via the passport so everything is tracked and if you do go to proxys if they catch you they give your name to your school..

So you can get into alot've trouble.. lol
bull you cant get in trouble for that you can only get in trouble if you modify the comp plus if they dont know what the site is about then they have no clue its a proxy DUHHH other wise it would already be blocked
rambo wrote:Now days the schools don't control that the 'Department of education' do they block the content the school have no Choice in it whatsoever.

My IT teacher saw me using a proxy and asked me about it (nice guy) and hes happy i told him.. He can email his wife from work now.. yay..
the department of education isent in control of the computers theres a staff person in the school controls everything

my teacher cool like that too but some of the stuff(he always says sorry) he HAS to report its just that some people just dont care really
what the site is about then they have no clue its a proxy DUHHH

Well it can be quite obvious when its labeled clearly like 'http://www.ibypass.com or 'phproxy.com'

We can get into trouble when we use proxies etc because they considerate it being disruptive and send your username to your schools IT staff room.

While your account is suspended untill the School IT staff unfreeze it, you obviously don't go to an australian school so its different for you just because it dosen't happen in your school dosen't nessecarily mean its bullshit.

PopPooB

Post by PopPooB »

rambo wrote:
PopPooB wrote:
rambo wrote:We have to sign onto the internet via the passport so everything is tracked and if you do go to proxys if they catch you they give your name to your school..

bull you cant get in trouble for that you can only get in trouble if you modify the comp plus if they dont know what the site is about then they have no clue its a proxy DUHHH other wise it would already be blocked
rambo wrote:Now days the schools don't control that the 'Department of education' do they block the content the school have no Choice in it whatsoever.

My IT teacher saw me using a proxy and asked me about it (nice guy) and hes happy i told him.. He can email his wife from work now.. yay..
the department of education isent in control of the computers theres a staff person in the school controls everything

my teacher cool like that too but some of the stuff(he always says sorry) he HAS to report its just that some people just dont care really
what the site is about then they have no clue its a proxy DUHHH

Well it can be quite obvious when its labeled clearly like 'http://www.ibypass.com or 'phproxy.com'

We can get into trouble when we use proxies etc because they considerate it being disruptive and send your username to your schools IT staff room.

While your account is suspended untill the School IT staff unfreeze it, you obviously don't go to an australian school so its different for you just because it dosen't happen in your school dosen't nessecarily mean its bullshit.
schools usally have a filter that filters words like proxy fuck sex etc
96% better then all connections global
Kiss My Ass Good Bye

rambo

Post by rambo »

Only on the school forum / chat

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

yeah actually they will check for sites that seem to be visited alot more than others.lol rambo i though you didnt like pyro's site.hehe im laughing cus i thought you hate pyro,anyways they will check out commonly visited sites.and my school does the same thing.its called authentication.change the lan settings and disable the proxy rambo.i figured them out while i was at narumburn.its connectng to a proxy which requires authentication.disable the proxy.and this authentication crap is going across NSW in Australia.lol.

Mikel

Post by Mikel »

Ooo i'm from aust. too :)

Anyway, my school IT admin is not that mean, but he gets told what to do by a higher rank alot so he has to.

Just about everything is disabled. Batch files, exe's, right click, most command prompt commands etc.

I was bored one day and went searching through the user list and found an account, tried to loging with a random password, and it connected, when the account signed in it said this account's password has been deleted due to inactivity, would you like to set another one. Yeh it was a teachers account.

Another teachers account i got was just social engineering. She was an art teacher, kind of dumb, so i asked her what her favourite colour was, she told me green, and coincidentally it was her password. And the last teachers account i got was her husbands name. I done the worst thing of all with my power, tell someone.

I had access to the schools half yearly and yearly exams, i was so exstatic. Logged off and came back the next day with my 1gb usb stick. I copied everything off there and took it home to study.

The one rule i live by is never dog friends, i found out who my friends were when i gave the exams to 1 person, and the day of the exams, some idiot decided to print it out in the library. I later found it that 14 people had been in trouble for tests. That afternoon, i was called into the office and suspended, most of my test marks nulled. The thing was though, i never told them about my proper friends who i gave the test to. I took the blame, it was my fault. My friend wrote up the essay, put it in his pencil case and switched it during the test. I'm glad i did what i did, he's a nice kid and i'd do anything for him. Friendship means alot to me as you can see.

Novell server running a LANboss login and a net nazi principal... not very fun :(

mrmike

Post by mrmike »

hey guys how i can acces the windows task manager when its blocked?
is there a way :roll: ?
caus our teacher can watch every fucking computer on his screen, and he will fuck me from behind when i do shit... :D
hmm i think the programm he use is acdscreen or something like that....
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/Vlady/48265b8wj96xhce.gif[/img]

rambo

Post by rambo »

yeah teachers generally do that.. :evil: Assholes..

But my IT teacher has gaven me access to an Admin account so im in the clear.

Noone else knows i have it so they don't have a clue unless the search me by the Computer Name.

p99

Re: Yeah

Post by p99 »

PopPooB wrote:
shellshock wrote:But dont schools block proxies and that trick really works in my school because my school is shit, and i am like the smartest guy in my grade because i got da highest marks :)
schools cant block proxy automatically the staff tells the administration to block only the sites they know of
We have bess. Google around for info. As far as a content filter it pwns everything. I mean I can't access shit because of it.

The only way I can get past the damn thing is to set up a server running ssh on port 80 and use putty to tunnel firefox through it. IT just looks like a long https connection. My school district if very smart about things. I mean I'm like one of the top 5 smartest computer kids at my school. The few people I know aren't really smarter than me. I mean we all are on basically the same level just specializing in different areas. I am definatly the #1 programmer now. All the seniors from last year are gone so that leaves me.

One day I was so gung ho about getting the sam file and cracking the hash file. To my great dismay I discovered that novell encrypts it! With no way around it. I *think* you could simply replace the sam file with the propper user accounts but I have yet to test this theory (I need a machine with xp first). I just removed all the shit they use to control the computer because the windows junkies net-admins don't know any other way to controll there machines. Even though novel has a remote admin tool they don't know about it. Yet....

I'd never do anything bad I just want to code in peace during lunch time. They think i'm hacking or some shit when I run an app that doesn't have a gui. It's utter bullshit. Whatever, I understand they don't want there security compramised. I'm interested in the security field and I wouldn't want my network getting owned by kids. IT's like an insult.

Whatever. I'm gonna graduate with honors in programming though i'd have networking if they hadn't cut the class. But whatever honors of any type look good for those college applications.

Asuna
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Re: Yeah

Post by Asuna »

shellshock wrote:But dont schools block proxies and that trick really works in my school because my school is shit, and i am like the smartest guy in my grade because i got da highest marks :)
imo schools usually block proxies if the address has something like schoolbypass.com, schoolproxy.org, bypass.com, etc.

why don't they make a proxy with an address such as: schoolworkhelper.com so that it's not so obvious? and maybe make it look like an actual schoolwork helper site to fool the people who block the sites? am i right? it would just make sense...

rambo

Post by rambo »

Good Idea Asuna!

Asuna
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by Asuna »

rambo wrote:Good Idea Asuna!
yes, I am quite the genius! lol :lol:

anyways, I wonder if we should make something like that? Although, I'm not too skilled in the wonderful world of HTML coding, heh.

Asuna
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by Asuna »

Aye! Double posted! Anyways... I wonder if we at suck-o should work on a proxy with the domain name schoolworkhelper.edu as somewhat of a community project. read my post before rambo's post for a little more info... of course, i'd love to be a part of the project (I know some HTML). You don't have to start the project if you don't want to...

(sorry, i know i kinda posted the same thing right above this...)

rambo

Post by rambo »

I'd be very interested and would love to be involved in that!

Talk to me on msn - zane-o-rama@hotmail.com

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

PopPooB wrote:what type of schools do you go to cause you two just feed alot of BS
shellshock wrote:Well in my school, Every site we visit they get saved in the history and we cant access it. So every week they block every single proxy site they find in the user history.

rambo isnt bullshitting,i used to go to the same school,and another freind came up with same thing
and all schools in nsw aus are getting this crap,its all true buddy,all of it.
lol