Oblivion!!

About your favorite games!
isapiens
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by isapiens »

i got oblivion 3 days ago, its awesome. I am probably never gona finish the game because i dont have enough free time assuming the gameplay is really long.

Mount and blade was an awesome game. I played it 2 years ago freshman year in college. Lots of sleepless night playing that addictive game. I dont know whats so addictive about it.... oo well i guess the fact that you single handedly can kill an army is enough.
Fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face.

matonic

Post by matonic »

i sopose you can if u got on easy mode. turn damage u take and friendly fire up to 100% and max battle size. thats when you get killed from 1 well placed arrow so you gotta dodge and evade everything. try taking out an army then.
Just think of the trees: they let the birds perch and fly, with no intention to call them when they come and no longing for their return when they fly away. If people's hearts can be like the trees, they will not be off the Way.

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

Old thread brought back to life?

I had the game , liked it , but hate the fact that you can not play online, if it was MMORPG style like WoW then it would rock

d3athlig3r
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by d3athlig3r »

Oblivion = Good , The Witcher = Kickass! 8)

Whoever hasn't tried The Witcher should, especially if your an RPG fan, you won't be disappointed. :wink:
[img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o194/aka_PABLO/D3athLig3r.png[/img]