scam email that cracks me up

...let us know what you think, free speech!
rhysh
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

scam email that cracks me up

Post by rhysh »

scammers/spammers are lame and thought people would fall for this so i just thought id let you know of a scam mail going around and let you laugh at them

Attention Winner!!!?
Sent: Wednesday, 1 August 2007 4:49:17 AM
To: nelsonmbeliki_7777@web.de
Attention Winner!!!Sir/madam.Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice the result of Once Loteria Español 2007 promotions.We are happy to inform you that your email address have emerged a winner of Five hundred and fifty thousand euro(550,000.00)Euros. NOTE: to file for your claim, please contact the claim department below on email or phoneOFFICELOTERIA TRUST AGENCY S.LMr. Fredridk Walter,Tel.: +34-691961385Emails: oncevaultsl@aim.comFind below your promotion date, Reference and Batch numbers. Remember to quote these numbers in your correspondence with your claims agent (Mr. Fredridk Walter,)PROMOTION DATE: 28th of July 2007.REFERENCE NUMBER: LSLUK/2031/8156/06BATCH NUMBER: 15/051/IPD/ESLucky Number: 2-5-0-4-9CLAIMS REQURIEMENTS:1.Name in full:2.Nationality:3.Age:4.Sex. :5.Occupation:6Phone:7Fax8.Present Countrycontact our claims agent above Note: Note he will guide you on how your funds should be sent to you.Please be informed that winners are to pay for their legalization fees which is in line with recent developments pursuant to a review of European Monetary institute (EMI) transfer policies, all money originating from games, lottery, pool bets, etc, are now subject to legalization. Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for believing on internet communication and also for being part of our promotion program.Sincerely Yours,Mr Nelson MbelikiTHE PROMOTION COORDINATOR_________________________________________________________________________In 5 Schritten zur eigenen Homepage. Jetzt Domain sichern und gestalten! Nur 3,99 EUR/Monat! http://www.maildomain.web.de/?mc=02214

man this makes me laugh

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

it makes me laugh as well but do you know how many people fall fowl of these every year. makes me come to the conclusion ...they deserve it lol :lol:

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

yeah i just got this one as well about half an hour ago
if it was supposed to be secret why would you mass email
another thing is,why would the important need help transfering money
another thing,why would a lawyer spam this "secret"why would this person need a lawyer to do this

Good day!!!‎
This message may be dangerous. Learn more
Sent: Sunday, 5 August 2007 3:53:14 AM
Reply-to: barrmusaibrahim00@myway.com
To: tim.345@hotmail.com
Dear Friend, My name is BARRISTER MUSA IBRAHIM (SAN) .I am a private attorney and I have a client who is interested in investing some good money in your country. My client is a very important and prominent person who has mandated me to contact you for a very important business transaction .My client is by name Mrs. Maryam Abacha and she is the wife of a Late Military head of state in my country. Base on her detailed instructions that she would like the funds invested in metal fabricating and anyothere company in overseas,I had to consult the metal bulletin where I got your personal information. Her husband Late General Sanni Abacha made a lot of money through Oil proceeds during his tenure in office. In fact it was discovered after his death that he was worth well over $4.5 billion in United State Dollars and some of this money were retrieving after he died while some was recovered from officials that served under him during his reign as president of Nigeria. The truth of this case is that my client despite the problem she is going through now, she still has a lot of money in her possession, which she intends to invest outside our country. What my client need from you now is reliable account where she can transfer some money but mind you, all the money in her possessions cannot leave at once because she need to build confidence and trust. In some who would not expose her plan to remit and possibly invest in your company? so she has agreed that I should make arrangements for the transfer of $69.5 million United States dollars and you are free to negotiate your mode of compensation even as she intends to invest the money in your country. Please, do not hesitate to indicate your view of this request by contacting me immediately you receive this mail so that the necessary arrangements can be made for the money to leave immediately. Due to the present situation of my client, I would be happy if this request can be kept as secret. I would also like to note that there is no risk involved. Awaiting for your urgent reply through my private email Id musaibrahim00@o2.pl. Thanks and Best regards, Barrister Musa Ibrahim (SAN)

Losing_grip

Post by Losing_grip »

I hate scammers , especially the guy who got scammed T_T
I mean its too good to be true >_< why would they fall for taht.

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

more like too lame to be true

rambo

Post by rambo »

Losing_grip wrote:I hate scammers , especially the guy who got scammed T_T
I mean its too good to be true >_< why would they fall for taht.
And who likes them?.. lol, we should start a baiting club!
Rhysh wrote: more like too lame to be true

Rhys this isn't worth posting; Who in there right mind would argue to say thatc spammers are nice people!.. ??

There money hungry freaks!

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

Not Debate Board material.

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

i had it in debate board but someone moved it,lol im posting something i find quite funny,and rambo why do you always flame for no reason,hmm.

rambo

Post by rambo »

rhysh wrote:i had it in debate board but someone moved it,lol im posting something i find quite funny,and rambo why do you always flame for no reason,hmm.
I wasn't flaming, but can you please place your topics in the right section?..

Its pretty obvious that everyone hates spammers than why post it in the debate board?..

Not worth it.

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

well why do always say speak english etc,and bag me out huh?wanna explain a little to me.lol

rambo

Post by rambo »

rhysh wrote:well why do always say speak english etc,and bag me out huh?wanna explain a little to me.lol
Look at my avatar rhys, it'll explain everything to you.

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

really,how about in english seing as you prefer english

rambo

Post by rambo »

rhysh wrote:really,how about in english seing as you prefer english
Ermm; Sorry?..

Rhys i've purchased you a few birthday presents :

Now i wont have to flame you.. XD

Losing_grip

Post by Losing_grip »

rambo wrote:
rhysh wrote:really,how about in english seing as you prefer english
Ermm; Sorry?..

Rhys i've purchased you a few birthday presents :

Now i wont have to flame you.. XD

lol xDDD

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

no need,alredy got em,and my birthday is 16th september ,so ur a little too quick,anyways have fun,have a cone,go home,get pissed,then have a sniff of coke,then die!
lol joking.im bored and banning some spambots,had enough of them,and im using bluetooth to stela shit off peoples phone,says how bored i am.just waiting for an idiot to walk by and leave their bluetooth on.
lol!