Hackin a site.

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
haX0r

Hackin a site.

Post by haX0r »

8) alright then sorry i didn't post it here, i just saw this ''newbie''.
i have a question, i totally don't know how to hack :lol: but this one site, is really freakin annoying, i'm going crazy because of the mod, is an f*ckin idiot, and i want to hack it.

but my question is, how? it's not a .tk or anything like that, it's .nl, but i would realy like to hack it.
can someone give me some tips nd shit?
programs?
anything?

thnx already. :twisted:

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

phew,dude....when you don´t know exactly what you´re doing you´ll most likely get caught. and taking down a site isn´t a joke, it´s a crime and the owner can sue you (I would). so don´t expect a step-by-step guide.
well, the first thing you have to do is gather information about the site/server, use this site for it:
http://www.centralops.net
with this information you could take further steps then, but I explicitly warn you. if you want some revenge on that dork do it in a way which REALLY hurts: have more success than him! create your own site and take away his members... 8)

haX0r

Post by haX0r »

alright, i know it's not legal.
thanx
lets start with this.
http://www.centralops.net

if it takes a year,i don't care :wink:

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

good attitude... :wink:

it´s inevitable to learn, because there isn´t something like "a way to hack a site"...every site is different. if I would say "use program X!" it wouldn´t make any sense, also it would give me a bad feeling to point someone into a direction which surely causes trouble.
so it´s good to learn about information gathering first, it´s not a crime and it´ll give you enough opportunity to improve your knowledge and skills.

and if you then have any specific questions you can always ask for help here... :wink:

PLeXroD
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by PLeXroD »

:lol: yeah i agree with bad_brain i would say the same thing...

or maybe its more because i dont have anything els to say... hmm... 8O
nahh.. :?
-Never try to be uncommon, instead of that only realize it's you that is common...-

-In grater common sence Linux is better than MS Windows-

-Never try to hack platform, instead of that, only make security and teach other to do that to-

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

:lol:

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

i would also try downloading his entire site and running tests on my own computer with it, get a website copier to do this

PLeXroD

Post by PLeXroD »

yeah.... hehe.... just not do anything self and make everbudy els to do the work for you hehe lol... :lol:

or....hmm... nahh... 8O
-Never try to be uncommon, instead of that only realize it's you that is common...-

-In grater common sence Linux is better than MS Windows-

-Never try to hack platform, instead of that, only make security and teach other to do that to-