Hacking Software

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
Serial_Killer

Hacking Software

Post by Serial_Killer »

If I were to try and hack a system (e.g. on my network, or a friends with permission), what software and OS would I need to use? I'm guessing at Linux and some form of Trojan (sub7?).

Thanks,

SK.

p99
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by p99 »

I'm afraid to tell you that it's not the OS or the program that makes a hacker.
It's just not that simple/ It's perfectly legal what your trying to do but you really need to learn a lot more. Set up some vulnerable services on the box and learn to exploit them. But even that is not how it goes in the real world. you just need to asorb computer-security material like a sponge. So get to that and good luck.

bubzuru
.net coder
.net coder

Re: Hacking Software

Post by bubzuru »

Serial_Killer wrote:If I were to try and hack a system (e.g. on my network, or a friends with permission), what software and OS would I need to use? I'm guessing at Linux and some form of Trojan (sub7?).

Thanks,

SK.
download backtrack 2 its a full os with
all the tools installed if u dont want to
use backtrack then just download

nmap
metasploit

i know i say this alot but it helped
me alot when i did it

with these two tools you will be
able to take control ov a pc on your
network

also forget Trojan's you wont get far :wink:

zero963

Post by zero963 »

get cain and able and run man in the middle routines.
than download the indianz database from: http://www.indianz.ch/welcome.html

and than go get a cygwin compiler and remember to make sure the includes in the script are in your library, you can find these on google. (this is just in case you dont know about exploits and compiling)

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

I have come across noobs who think that to hack you need to put the IP in sub7. I hope that is not what you were asking.

You need to start learning every thing and than when you see some thing that you think you like or feel really strong about you have to become obsessed with it. Study about it like nothing else matters. There are so many things that you can do like XSS, buffer overflows, file injection,..you can not master all of them but pick one and become good at it.
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal