dsl account

Stuff that don´t fit in the other categories.
bishop
forum buddy
forum buddy

dsl account

Post by bishop »

Hi there, where I come from we have limited downloads on our ADSL accounts and I was wondering if any of you could help me get one?
thanks in advance

Losing_grip
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Re: dsl account

Post by Losing_grip »

bishop wrote:Hi there, where I come from we have limited downloads on our ADSL accounts and I was wondering if any of you could help me get one?
thanks in advance
Sorry , but i really can't understand you question... Are you asking if we could get you ADSL account or make the limited unlimited?
I didnt know that in other country you have downoad limit. Maybe it's just the rapidshare or something. Can you please clear your question? Thanks.

bishop
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by bishop »

Okay let me explain:
You get a certain amount of "cap" a month. This is how much you are allowed to download-depending on how much you pay a ur ISP. I have 3gig cap, which means every month thats how much I can download that amount. So i was wondering if any of you could provide me with a Uncapped account, meaning I can download as much as I want!

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

I do not understand why ISP's do that. I could not imagain how I could live with that. I some times transfer up to 2GB of torrents per day.

Any way there is nothing that we can do nor can you. Well except for changing your ISP. You could also hack your modem to get more out from it but I am not sure if that would help and it is possible for ISP to check it which would get you in trouble.
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

bishop
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by bishop »

well I have gotten someone elses account b4 and i could download all i want, but I had to change it for secuirty reasons. I'm sure on of you know of some DSL accounts I can use

Losing_grip

Post by Losing_grip »

Sorry , i don't have DSL account that you could use , cuz you live in different country and we have different ISP. You have no choice but to contact your ISP then increase your download limit.

Or would you like to hack your isp? :P

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

Well that's not going to help unless you tell us which modem you have?
You can uncap modems but it only increases the bandwidth but not the download limit.

The download limit is monitored by servers, which isp have, the easiest thing is to make the isp guy login from your computer and you are recording keystrokes.

But think before what you do... if you screw up we are not responsible.