[RELEASE] Nuclear RAT 2.0.0

Here you can show your site or search/offer jobs.
caesar2k

[RELEASE] Nuclear RAT 2.0.0

Post by caesar2k »

Ok, here's the version 2.0.0 of Nuclear RAT! This version was the most dificult to accomplish, to date. There's no backward compatibility at all with the beta versions.

Feature highlight:
>> Unicode support, you can see folders, windows, text, in any world language, that Windows can support. Tested with korean, japanese, arabian, vietnamese, chinese, portuguese, spanish, russian, and more! (Check the screenshot)
>> Very fast and secure listings (for windows, file manager, network manager, etc). Navigate through the remote computer HDD like if you were opening on your local computer! Use the "Go To" commands to reach the folder you want, perfectly fast. The same applies to the registry!
>> Improved keylogger, you won't have problems with double accents (~~, ´´), get a smooth result from the keylogger, and easy to read text.
>> Network manager allows you to browse the other computers in the same LAN (that are already authenticated), upload, download and delete files from those other computers in LAN! No need for installing a server on another PC (just to browse the LAN shares)
>> Hybrid support for both direct and reverse connection modes. You can receive connections on your client at the same time you connect to direct connection servers
>> Huge list of possibilities for process injection, decide where to inject your server, where to install, startup methods, and have full control over your server creation. Inject to default browser, custom windows, start any type of program, inject to winsock enabled applications, inject to all applications, etc
>> Multiple transfers at once (multi-threaded) or queue transfers system.
>> Very powerful plugin system, where you may add anything your mind could think of. Add netlimiters, socks, encryption, rootkits, compression, password stealers, cd key stealers, offline keyloggers, anything!
>> Support for very big files, up to 5 PB
>> Intrinsic help system, clicking the "?" will help you understand certain functions from the program
>> Multi language support for the client, see the program on your primary language (should be available soon)
>> Filemanager with Quick Edit feature: edit plain text files without having to download them and upload again! Also, there's a new "Create New File" feature, makes you able to create new files quickly, without having to upload a new file!
>> All transfers have "resume" feature, even network transfers. Resume folder downloads, uploads, downloads and network uploads and downloads
>> Very fast IP scanner, use the remote machine to execute IP range scans for you
>> Two other new revamped features: Connection Bouncer and Remote Service Reacher. Those improved functions will help you to reach the remote computer services that doesn't allow direct connections from WAN

After the feature highlight, now the almost full feature list:
- Screenshot with PNG compression, save to file, auto-rename, send mouse motions to the screen, enable timer
- Webcam shot with PNG compression, save to file, auto-rename, enable timer
- Keylogger with support to accents and language specific symbols
- Computer information with valuable information about the computer
- Mouse control with get/set position, Get text under mouse cursor
- Screen resolutions, turn off/on monitor
- SOCKS5 daemon
- HTTP Fileserver, with unicode support. Browse the computer HDD using your browser, and download files as well.
- Remote shell with support for either ANSI and Unicode (Windows XP won't allow Unicode support natively)
- File manager with: Download folder, download file, upload file, Quick Edit, Create New File, Properties, live search files, go to path, open, run hidden, play mid/wav files, COPY, MOVE, RENAME, delete, map network drive, create folder, delete folder, bookmarks to "SYSTEM32", "WINDOWS", "MY DOCUMENTS", etc, OPEN/CLOSE CD TRAY, and much more. Attention: VERY FAST
- Window manager with a lot of features, like hide/show, enable/disable x, rename caption, and SEND KEYS to window
- Process manager, with module (DLLs) manager, with inject and uninject capabilities
- Registry manager with all types of registry types, REG_SZ, REG_MULTI_SZ, REG_DWORD, REG_BINARY, REG_NONE, etc (IMPROVED)
- Transfer manager with two modes, queue and transfer all at once
- Clipboard manager with Unicode support like it should
- Plugins manager
- Connections (inspect the connections that the client is currently receiving)
- Remote connections (inspect the connections that the server is currently making)
- Network manager with download/upload/delete files from the same LAN without the need of a server on the other computers
- Shutdown/Restart/Log off computer
- Message Box
- Multiple threaded web download
- Fast IP range scanner
- Chat to remote computer built-in, with unicode support, on both sides!
- Raw ShellExecute API, to perform any type of shell operation you wish
- Connection bouncer (former port redirect)
- Remote Service Reacher (former TCP Tunnel)
- Quick menu where you can even link outside programs, files, anything!

Tons of configurations, this list is almost full, although there are a lot more features to explore

Get it at www.nuclearwintercrew.com
www.nuclearwintercrew.com

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

wrong section but still looks impressive. and I know its legit cus of the Nuclear winter crew name :).

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

thanks for the info. I think i might have a little play later if i get time :lol:

visser
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by visser »

hey ummmm......... what does this program do???

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

visser wrote:hey ummmm......... what does this program do???
the name says it all *RAT* remote access tool

you send another pc on your network (as its for testing purposes only:wink: )
connect to the ip
have fun
:twisted:

visser

Post by visser »

sweet now i know. now i wont ask later. ha ha

bubzuru
.net coder
.net coder

Post by bubzuru »

computathug wrote:
visser wrote:hey ummmm......... what does this program do???
the name says it all *RAT* remote access tool

you send another pc on your network (as its for testing purposes only:wink: )
connect to the ip
have fun
:twisted:
remote administration tool :lol:

caesar2k

Post by caesar2k »

oh, sorry about posting on the wrong section ;)
Thanks for the mod who placed it in the right place

bryanoens
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by bryanoens »

Anyone know how well this is detected by antivirus's or firewalls?

mrmike

Post by mrmike »

hmm one week then it is detectable....i think you have over 40 000 downloads allready..
anyone
who wants ud should buy privat..
but nice work anyway^^
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/Vlady/48265b8wj96xhce.gif[/img]

Losing_grip

Post by Losing_grip »

mrmike wrote:hmm one week then it is detectable....i think you have over 40 000 downloads allready..
anyone
who wants ud should buy privat..
but nice work anyway^^
Or you can pack or crypt your server , then its 100% ud again lol xD
just make sure your crypter is private or you had private stub xD

bryanoens
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by bryanoens »

Losing_Grip,
Might you know a good encrypter that would make this UD?

bubzuru
.net coder
.net coder

Post by bubzuru »

armadillo works

caesar2k

Post by caesar2k »

there will be a new version soon 2.0.1, and plugins and already have some language packs (Italian and Portuguese). Just check the website ;)

Losing_grip

Post by Losing_grip »

bryanoens wrote:Losing_Grip,
Might you know a good encrypter that would make this UD?

Why yes , i do have one but not coded by me, i just download it somewhere... I can't give you a link here , maybe its because against the rules. Lately b_b removed all the trojans so i dont think posting crypter and rats here would be illegal? right b_b? correct me if im wrong.

Maybe add me in msn messenger or yahoo messenger if ya want me to give ya the link.