wardriving

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
zeekapitein

wardriving

Post by zeekapitein »

I use the os windows .Now i have searched a lot and came on the prog aircrack !can somebody tell me how to use it please or just say how to crack a WEP key

greetz zeekapitein :oops:

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

zeekapitein

Post by zeekapitein »

thnx !!!

but i maby somebody can make a tutorial you have installed linux and then ... how do i begin wardriving ,... how do i install the programs in linux ,how long does it take ,...

greetz zeekapitein

PLeXroD
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by PLeXroD »

but i maby somebody can make a tutorial you have installed linux and then ... how do i begin wardriving ,... how do i install the programs in linux ,how long does it take ,...
8O easy easy.... not so fast my friend. :wink: ... we will try to help you ass fast as we can but you cannot expect us to know long it takes to install the linux distro it depends on your computers hardware... and wardriving is hacking with a remote computer that does not have wire connection... and you can try to google it... i dont have time at the moment to help you, but you can try to ask one of the moderators or staff that are in here... so... good luck! :lol: :wink:
-Never try to be uncommon, instead of that only realize it's you that is common...-

-In grater common sence Linux is better than MS Windows-

-Never try to hack platform, instead of that, only make security and teach other to do that to-