How to install Radmin/VNC on a remote box?

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
slipparse
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

How to install Radmin/VNC on a remote box?

Post by slipparse »

well as the topic says, how can I run radmin or VNC on a remote box without the pc owner ever noticing it? Kinda like a process that totally runs on the background.

any help would be greatly appreciated :)

PLeXroD
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by PLeXroD »

UltraVNC is an easy to use, fast and free sotware that can display the screen of another computer (via internet or network) on your own screen. The program allows you to use your mouse and keyboard to control the other PC remotely. It means that you can work on a remote computer, as if you were sitting in front of it, right from your current location.
here is something that you might be able to use:
that's to the vnc:
This is to radmin:
even more to RAdmin
some more to VNC:
-Never try to be uncommon, instead of that only realize it's you that is common...-

-In grater common sence Linux is better than MS Windows-

-Never try to hack platform, instead of that, only make security and teach other to do that to-

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

hm, maybe this helps a bit:
http://www.unguarded.org/pafiledb/pafil ... load&id=79

I´m not used to vnc, but I doubt it that it can be runned totally hidden....you would need a rootkit http://www.rootkit.com or check the www shell in the trojans section, it hooks to the browser and so can´t be found neither (at least not that easy)... :wink:

slipparse
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by slipparse »

thanks m8 I will look into that video tutorial tonight when I come back home :)

But like you said, it should be sth that runs totally hidden on the background. That's maybe why I would better learn more about rootkits.

Have you ever heard of Hackerdefender? If I remember right, that should be the leading rootkit..... Im not sure tho :D

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

um,yeah,sounds familiar...it´s in the dl-section.. :wink:
hacker defender is the most popular one, but it´s the same as with "normal" trojans: once they are "known" a virus-scanner will pick them up, so the problem is still how to install it on the target box......