Everything about java

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
zigo
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Everything about java

Post by zigo »

ok guys here i am , for xmas i have somthing special for u :P . no seriously me i wasn;t that good with java let's say isucked too much :P but as we all want to learn new thig i ma de a search and find a nice full complete guide for java it's 39 chapters already made in html with a main idex.html file so u can browse it easely and organized . learning and ... guess lol this thing im not even done with it it has alot of things . so i ASK PERMISSON OF THE ADMIN TO POST THEM HERE or else u will need to pm ur e-mail so i sent it to u . it's 1.73 mb it's a java book . i wait ur answers . see and wish u happy holydays.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

ho-ho-ho, santa zigo... :lol:
sure, you can post the link here....make sure it´s not already available in the downloads. if it´s a good one I´ll upload it to the site... :)
happy holidays to you too mate... :wink:

zigo
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by zigo »

hey santa is back :P yeah well m8 it's nto a link i have them on my pc it's all in same file i dont know i can't uploa dit it's rar file in there ther eis html files.
:lol:

hmm can u tell me a way i can give it to you .

zigo
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by zigo »

LOOK IN UR PM BAD_brain :P I have a gift for u .

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

really? sweet! I hope it´s the Lear-Jet made of gold and ebony I wanted for christmas.... :lol:
dl´d it, and you were right, it´s a REAL good one! :D
I will definitly upload it on the next site update, thanks man! :wink:

and a shared gmail account may be a good way to enable users to upload files and store them until we upload it to the site. we´re planning this since a while but I never liked the idea of a shared ftp area directly on the site, so this may be a good alternative...

zigo
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

yeah

Post by zigo »

if u want i can help u with this u knwo the e-mail i created well keep the pass and login in mind so u can keep on using it hmm i can make ftp server or another mni website so ppl can go there and upload files then i test them scan them for viruses and all this after i put them on the gmail account i gaved u and after u look at them . and scan them to to make sure . it wont affect any security thing on ur website cause the ftp will be hosted on another server . that wont be always open i will open the ftp server only on request ex mr joblo want to upload a files send me a pm i tel him when the ftp server will be on so he upload when he's down i shut the server down ? u can do that with u own private ftp server ? :P bright idea hun hehe .