My English Assignement

...let us know what you think, free speech!
ayu
Staff
Staff

My English Assignement

Post by ayu »

K, so we got an English assignement this week, and as i am writing this i have JUST presented it to the class....as in made a presentation in front of the class in English.

The assignement was about writing whatever you want and then presenting it for 5 minutes.

I wrote about the cow take over....

Enjoy ^^

The book of hoof: Apocalypse

The cows are evil creatures, spawns from the devil they are. Just standing there pretending to eat grass and just minding their own business. Secretly plotting to dominate the world and use humans for slavery. Although I believe it will be a slaughter, it will be a revenge for all the milk we have stolen and all the dairy cows we have killed. Most people don’t believe in the cow take over, although it’s easy to spot, just look them in the eyes when they eat grass and you will see their suspicious looks, the look of death. All the people that suddenly disappear in the night are most likely killed by cows. Because when they hunt at night, they come in herds surrounding their prey. When the prey is totally surrounded, it suspects NOTHING! And when the time is right, the leader cow attacks from the flank and strikes the prey down causing instant death. The leader cow then takes out the human’s brain and mixes it down with whisky and drinks it, making it even more powerful. The cows also have different classes. There are basically 4 different classes based on colors and patterns, these are brown, white, black and spotted. The cows destiny is already decided when it’s born, depending on the colors and patterns that it has. The brown cow is in the Industry class, while the spotted cow is in the dairy cow class, you might class this as Industry but cows look at this differently. White cows are more of the civilian type, they are the type of cows that just aimlessly wander around the fields eating grass. And then we have the last class, the black cows, they are the soldiers. These are the ones you want to stay away from, because if you get to close, they will most likely drag you into a bush and chop your head of. Anyway, the cows have a base or home country you might want to call it, and it’s pretty obvious that it’s India. I mean come on, “holy” cows? The best theory we have so far is that India is already taken over by the cows. It’s most likely because they need somewhere to plan everything, like make up all the tactics and keeping in touch with all the soldiers over the world. They also create all their weapons in India, it’s the perfect location for them. Among all their weapons they have the “Milk saber”, it’s like a sword but with a blade made out of the first milk that the calf is supposed to have. The milk stays intact like a blade with the help of plasma technology that the cows invented by the time the humans reached the moon. Also we might want to have a second thought about why it’s called “moon”. We are to believe that it’s peace and quiet down in India, but they are actually under the control of the cow’s huge amount of power. Most likely they are under some sort of mind control spell or something, because if you try to kill a cow down there, they instantly act to defend it. Because the cow can’t act by itself since it would blow its cover. And whenever you hear about cows killing people it’s always covered up with something real quick, and you never see the cows in question after that. They most likely got taken away by other cows for behaving bad, and for almost blowing their cover. Anyway so on the day of the apocalypse they will most likely start with some sort of diversion like they did with 9/11. Because it’s so obvious that the cows used their mind control to get the terrorist to fly those planes into the buildings. They can’t use the terrorists bases as theirs though, since it’s all sand, and they need grass for their cover up. Since that attack was pretty big we will most likely face total destruction when the time comes. The day of the apocalypse that is. This is in about 6 years, 2013 that is, in the third month, on the third day, at midnight. So if we don’t kill ourselves with nukes and pollution, the cows will.
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

Losing_grip
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

NIce

Post by Losing_grip »

The story is completely unbelievable , however it's kinda funny. So i like the story pretty much. :)

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

lol

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

the cows are coming

Post by DNR »

I thought this story took a lot of imagination, so I give it an 'A'.
I liked my english comp class, I wrote very good stories too. You used detail to describe the situation and items, it helps the reader 'imagine' themselves as a part of the story. The Moo-n is called that for a reason :wink:

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Necrix
The Hacker Wolf
The Hacker Wolf

Post by Necrix »

hahaah reminds me of a powerpoint presentation I gave freshman year of highschool that included robot cows and how they were used to make oil(in the future) then we found another use of oil and were going to destroy the cows but they were educated because we put them in school systems to keep them obedient and producing oil so they revolted and I forgot how it ended.

lol sorry for the run-on sentence. People STILL remember that lol. I made the pictures in paint and whatnot. It was great.
I like yours man..I think it's like a universal theory that cows will take over.
(eh..not really haha)
:P

But..if talking about Cult Dead Cow then..I bow to the cow.

sorry for this post ^_^
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews