blue tooth questions.

Phone stuff....
d34th
forum buddy
forum buddy

blue tooth questions.

Post by d34th »

Ok so the situation is I use a Sidekick3 and I'm always very curious why the person I'm with is always checking the texts or hiding the phone when i'm around so my question is, I saw a post about a program that enables you to read SMS messages on the phone you essentially "take over" via blue tooth

Is there a program that anyone knows of for the Sharp Sidekick 3 that would allow me to connect to a sony ericcson S710a?

I'd like to have access to the call records/sms root folder for sent/received/saved/drafts. and the MMS as well.

Thanks,

d34th.

rhysh
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by rhysh »

i will try find something for you,but i thing you need something to bruteforce bluetooth which the owner will find out about immediatly though,but i will see what i can find

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

d34th
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by d34th »

Thank you very much the sbth looks promising, I read some reviews some people said they had troubles but ill try these and see how they work.

****edit****

Having trouble with the sbth jar file during installation,

Any pointers for proper install?
I read a tutorial from another side but it was pretty unclear I tried to google video since I'm more of a visual learner but no luck

Any help is greatly appreciated.

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

i havent really tried it,it should be a .jar =java
i think you copy it onto your phone/pda
ill try it on my pda which is hp,ill post any news

d34th
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by d34th »

The sidekick 3 has strange limitations like I can't make my own mp3 ringtones or use any backgrounds I want everything seems to be locked by tmobile. Maybe this is why I can't get the program on?

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

look up,free unlocking codes for _your phone brand and model_

d34th
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by d34th »

update*****

so ya, I got the jar file onto my phone, But I'm given two options when I have my phone connected via usb, The folders are Music and DCIM which loops back into the memory card, I have my settings to allow me to see hidden folders/files but no luck, unlocking the phone from what i researched doesn't do much and requires a code be generated and entered based in the IMEI, now heres where i kick myself in the ass, my friend just left for russia and he had a website that allowed you to download software that ran an exe that unlocked the phone with out that damn generated code but i wont be in contact with him until the 24th or so :roll: so i'm kinda stuck. I'm using the SBTH 1.7 jar file

Thanks,

d34th