skide alert lmao

...let us know what you think, free speech!
mo2332
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

skide alert lmao

Post by mo2332 »

lmao wowowow i hope they get owned skiddes

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

It's Faux News. You can discount pretty much everything they say.

Because we all know:

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

"destroy - die - attack" ....*rofl*
...I think toast posted that link before a while ago, but even when watching it for the 2nd time it's totally hilarious...and still I don't understand what cracking poopy myspace accounts has to do with that exploding van... :-k
oh, wait, that was just a "demonstration"..... :lol:

stupid lurid yellow-press crap...where has the real journalism gone? :roll:

Necrix
The Hacker Wolf
The Hacker Wolf

Post by Necrix »

Okay.
First of all the people that do such things are only a small part of the whole and they're just bullies.
As mentioned by Stavros..it's Fox news.
It's been a while since I've seen it but I'm assuming this is the "hackers on steroids" bit.

That story is bull. You're not forced to use the name Anonymous you CAN make a name. Though it's frowned upon and you'll most likely be called a tripfag for doing it. The mention about the bomb threats..yeah..that happened. But it was one crazy person. That did that...to call the whole a group of terrorists may not be far off since that's what bullies are. I guess. But a picture of a van blowing up? my god.

It's fox..they're not realiable and you'd be better off getting your own info.
Really, mo2332..have you ever gone to any of the *chan boards?
It's not all of anonymous. It's just one little lonely section of ONE of the sites labeled /i/nvasion.

Later. Take this as a reminder to get your info from several sources before passing judgement and know that even then you could be wrong.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

Fox news is directly controlled by the Bush administration and they report only stuff that helps bush like these bogus threats. If it scares the people it is probably going to be reported on Fox.

They were the first news channel to report that Bush won Florida. Back than a strong Bush ally was sitting on the board of directors and now I think it is no different.
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal