can anyone see my new pic clearly???

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Oppconsulting
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

can anyone see my new pic clearly???

Post by Oppconsulting »

I have been haveing lots of trouble since comeing back on getting this pic to post BB tried to fix something but I still se no pic on my side just a x mark so if anyone sees my pice let me know and also if you can read it thats important to thats the funny part is whats in the writeing thanks guys :?

Losing_grip

Post by Losing_grip »

Sad to say but i dont see any picture at all , i tried using Firefox and IE.
But still no luck.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

sorry, my fault....upload the avatar again, now it should work... :wink:

Oppconsulting

Post by Oppconsulting »

Ty BB

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

wow i wasted 5 seconds of my life
lol

Oppconsulting

Post by Oppconsulting »

are you not happy with your self now lmao

I wanted my please slap the shit out of your kids they deserve it or some thing like that

but im working on getting that on this new pc hopefully really soon :D [/img]

Oppconsulting

Post by Oppconsulting »

ha no thats the new pic I wanted all along child beatings encouraged and enforced zone lmao thats what all countries need especially crappy ass America :roll:

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Oppconsulting wrote:ha no thats the new pic I wanted all along child beatings encouraged and enforced zone lmao thats what all countries need especially crappy ass America :roll:
wow, sounds harsch
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

Oppconsulting

Post by Oppconsulting »

life is harsh and a bitch!!! and kids have no respect discipline honer or code of conduct today harsh punishment is needed and I want the way I grew up back for you and the next gsh dammed generation fuck this goddammed dr. phil talk it out bullshit beat thear ass and knock there teath out of there head when they lip off till they get who the hell runs the show and say yes sir yes mam and respect all dammed adults or get whooped and as teenagers get shown they cannot beat there parents up or bully for there fucking way loook at the hell this world has become because of the talk it out or send lil boby to the coner bullshit now thanks to that shit kids are the number one crime statistic the number one killers robers beaters of there parents and long list of other bullshit I see anykid lip or anyother bull shit to me I will put his ass in instant boot camp sue me later you neglectfull dumbass world poping out worthless unwanted undisciplined kids I will beat them the hell down if they fuck with me!!!

But thats me and how I see this shitty ass life going in the shitter and wasted youth and the good ones well allot just waste there time and awsome tallent!!

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

Oppconsulting wrote:life is harsh and a bitch!!!
So be its pimp ;) It pays the bills :P
[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

I do not think that the problem exists with the young but instead with the adults. It is up to the parents to listen to the problems of there sons and daughters. Beating them wont solve any thing. They would just close them selves into there world and become isolated.
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

Swan
Knight of the Sword
Knight of the Sword

Post by Swan »

opp, if we push them too hard, punish them too much, then we create an enemy for ourselves. I am all for respect, discipline and authority, but power and authority must be tempered with sound decisions, ethical conduct and wisdom as well as compassion.

Ive tried the Sonny Corleone route, and lemme tell you, it sucks. Stick with Tom Hagens. it works far,far better. ;)

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Swan wrote:opp, if we push them too hard, punish them too much, then we create an enemy for ourselves. I am all for respect, discipline and authority, but power and authority must be tempered with sound decisions, ethical conduct and wisdom as well as compassion.
*Submits to famous quote websites*

Nice, swan, nice...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

Oppconsulting

Post by Oppconsulting »

it is in the middle to often it is just ignored and hoped to go away the child and the priblem now days and it wont!!!!!

I am all for talking and communication but also must know whos in chard and running the show to often now days at least hear in the US kids think they run the show and due to dammed goverment stepping in and overstepping there limits of power the kids do run it because you are not allowed to discipline anymore or some asshole screams child abuse no theres a line between spanking slaping and just beating the hell out of one and I beleive in spanking and slaping no matter what when they get out of line and yes I also will and have when I dated women With kids talked things through with them they dont always listen or think its a joke so tone of voice firmness and finally a good spanking of if they lip off verbally or cuss you out slap that mouth thats my policy and will never change and is why kids run so wild why do you see 2 plus in stores screaming no respect or discipline dont know whos boss and wont ever get shown it always givin into there way im sick of that world and the teens who rob steel and take what they want because they were that 2 year old and never learned better life lessons when a chance was there hell NO Promote SPANK A KID USA

Oppconsulting

Post by Oppconsulting »

and finally thanks its been fun for all the views and input to see how we all view discipline and child rearing in wherever we are from sorry if I seem one sided but I was just brought up differtant than now days and taought that thers a public way to act an a private way and no one has that any more and it is very sad and also very sad to see how out of hand evrything has gotten and how neglected like metioned the children have gotten so you all have a good one and thanks for the input