All about creating websites!
DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

dr.chambers

Post by DNR »

Dr., Welcome to suck-o.
I checked out your site, under construction, but I see your About:
This website was created not to turn a man into a ‘nice’ guy, it wasn’t created to lash out at women but it was created to get the male and female perspective. Through these male and female’s perceptions, people will self evaluate themselves and try to become a better person by it (that is the aim).

I have made it my mission to assess, read and communicate with men and women who would seem suitable to express themselves and give good feedbacks in order to aid in this movement. Some of these women will be models, singers, doctors, students or any given occupation that a man and woman may be doing. If they look, sound or seem sophisticated, I will try to get them to contribute to the cause. If these men and women feel it’s best to contribute to the site then the men will answer 10 questions that women commonly ask about men and women will answer 10 questions that men commonly ask about women.

The 10 questions will be answered by creating a youtube clip. The youtube clips will then be put on the site for everyone to watch over and over again. People who come to the site will be able to download the youtube clips to DVDs, Ipods, PSP, Zune, Iphones, X-box 360, and PSP by using youtube converters which I help sell for a company. It downloads videos from youtube to wmv, avi, mpeg, mov, flv, mp3, mp4 and 3gp. Alright let’s begin! [Look out for youtube clips]
I think you have something cool here, I know some dating sites might have this in similar format, but you have to pay to get on the dating sites. The video portion of the Q & A might be pretty neat to watch - if you do it right.

As far as mo, he gets ideas dime a dozen, but has yet to finish most of them. Check the dates on the threads you post to - you might be better of starting a new one.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Dr-Chambers
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Dr-Chambers »

Thanks padre!...

I'll do that....Really hope you experts can help out because there are a few business ideas that all of you should look into.Hope you all hear me out...!

It just came to me!

[All these business books that I have being reading is really starting to affect my thoughts]

PopPooB

Post by PopPooB »

advertisers get paid right?

ill be an advertiser and a coder if you want
96% better then all connections global
Kiss My Ass Good Bye