Utilizing tutorials in other languages w/ google.

DON'T post new tutorials here! Please use the "Pending Submissions" board so the staff can review them first.
Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Utilizing tutorials in other languages w/ google.

Post by Big-E »

I have always done this, and I've found often times you can find some of the best tutorials in other languages.

An effective way to do this, when you don't know the language the tutorial is written in, is using google.

This is my process which I often utilize.

First I find the link.

Then visit http://www.google.ca/language_tools , and at the bottom you will find a place to enter in your URL - do that, then select beside it to translate from the language of the page to english (or your language of preference - perhaps if you don't read english well you can change from english to your native language)

and then simply hit translate and it will change it.

Now what if the file is in .doc or .pdf format? Well simply search for the link in google and beside the results click "view as html" and visit that link, then take this link and follow the above steps to translate the pff --> html or doc --> html file into your preferred language.
Last edited by Big-E on 24 Nov 2007, 13:17, edited 1 time in total.

eppik
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by eppik »

Very good :)

Its true, good stuff is always in other languages, trie warez, its easier to find warez in russin sites and use google translate lol.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

feel me in different languages

Post by DNR »

:lol:
You can also translate your language to what language you want,

اذهب يستغل نفسك

thats 'go fuck yourself' in arabic!

DNR

btw your link above hits a 404 page, you got a (,) stuck in the url..
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.