Money make code

Questions about programming languages and debugging
mo2332
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Money make code

Post by mo2332 »

well xomba has there site so some one post a article and it goes into google and more click more money you get on adsense, all you do is enter your ad sense content number on the site and badabang. ho wdo they do this

sternbildchen

Post by sternbildchen »

Dunno. Maybe they just display your adsense adds under the posts?

MZizzle2
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by MZizzle2 »

no it is determined by it think the cllicks on the page

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

how? um, you need a google account and generate the adsense code there... :-k

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

You're in for a hard lesson, no money comes to anyone through easy means - well, I shouldn't say that..there is Paris Hilton - but in general, this holds true. I have explicitly pointed you in the right direction NUMEROUS times, to various articles which explain the process. If one would simply read those articles, then one would understand how Google Adsense works and how you can integrate it into your site. However, because you had not viewed and read those links - I am not going to bother myself to look for them, yet again. Instead, I will direct you --> http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=Ads ... arch&meta=
thus, allowing you to search and find the links for yourself.

If you go through life, trying to get other people to do things for you as opposed to learning yourself - you're in for rough times.

That is just my 0.02 cents though - that's right, a whole 0.02 cents. (So take it for what it's worth. :wink: )

Swan
Knight of the Sword
Knight of the Sword

Post by Swan »

mo, in order to have any sort of business whatever it maybe you, the creator and founder of that business have to make a personal contribution. It can be money, skills, or time. Usually all 3. However, time and skills can be bought with money, but the bottom line is, if you are unwilling to invest little into your own business ideas, why would anyone else?

If they were reimbursed, and paid for their services sure, thats the way the economy works.
So in short:

If you dont want grunt work, then delegate it to someone else, and pay them.
if you dont want to pay, then spend time to develop the skills.

You cant succeed, without spending either time,money or skills.

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

Swan wrote:mo, in order to have any sort of business whatever it maybe you, the creator and founder of that business have to make a personal contribution. It can be money, skills, or time. Usually all 3. However, time and skills can be bought with money, but the bottom line is, if you are unwilling to invest little into your own business ideas, why would anyone else?

If they were reimbursed, and paid for their services sure, thats the way the economy works.
So in short:

If you dont want grunt work, then delegate it to someone else, and pay them.
if you dont want to pay, then spend time to develop the skills.

You cant succeed, without spending either time,money or skills.
Ahh, a concise example of my point. ;)