Bypass Rapidshare Wait Times

DON'T post new tutorials here! Please use the "Pending Submissions" board so the staff can review them first.
Still_Learning
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Still_Learning »

So what will this do? give me a new IP? how will this prevent me from waiting 1 minute to download on rapidshare? i dont think it matters what IP you use , you still have to wait to download the file, but i am sure their are other hacks to do that, or are you talking about the amount of megabytes you are allowed to download per a day?

new idenity just switches the proxy your on in TOR / privoxy right?

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

P.S.: Does anyone know anything about hacking cable modems?
you will need to elaborate more on this for me at least. Do you mean hacking it so you can get better speeds or free internet? and yes you can get free internet. Not sure how this would work in other countries but cable has been hackable for as long as i can remember.

Do i get free internet? yes

Is my modem hacked? no

Is it a fee ISP? no

Am i wardriving? no

Do you have your own modem? yes

Well how? that's a secret :wink:

There are different hacks for different things, which way do you mean :wink:

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

itzm3:
So what will this do?
It will route your connection through a proxy.

itzm3:
give me a new IP? how will this prevent me from waiting 1 minute to download on rapidshare?
Well, yes and no. No in that the IP of your modem/gateway will not change. That is determined by you ISP (if you have a dynamic IP). Yes, in that sense all the servers you connect to will see the IP of your proxy.

Rapidshare works on a 1 download per hour for free (or wait 9 minutes after the first download). It sounds like they are using a per-IP basis, so this method is used to route connections through other IPs so you are not bounded to the 1 hour download limit.

itzm3
new idenity just switches the proxy your on in TOR / privoxy right?
Correct.

Edit: At least that's the gist of what is happening.

Ghosted
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by Ghosted »

P.S.: Does anyone know anything about hacking cable modems?
Helpful information :)?
Anyway I found out you can access them over telnet and found the default password for my maker so I will play with that later.[/quote]

sub

Post by sub »

I think the easiest way is use a Hide IP program such as Hide IP NG or UltraSurf. :) or download at this website :
http://www.hellorapid.com/public/rapidshare/index.php
But if you don't want to wait when download at rapidshare you should buy a premium account. :cry:

str33tl0rd

Post by str33tl0rd »

well why not use programs like rapget or other ones....where you can download as many as files and dont wait.......

renwewing the ipadress is one easy way to bypass the wait time for dynamic......

the mthod above isnt really helpful....you are wasting even more time by the speed of the download......

time is not actually money ......time is time......its higher than money in value or watever...........
A fools mind is at the mercy of his tongue and a wise mans tongue is under the control of his mind.~ Imam Ali (A.S)

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

rapidshare was once really nice, but now it totally sucks because they limited the download bandwidth for non-paying users to about 95 kb/s... :x

sub

Post by sub »

Rapidshare path their bug quickly, so program likes rapget or other ones is useless. :cry:

This is a program like rapget (only for FireFox):
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/8376
Use this addon to bypass login : https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/6349

Tamps

Post by Tamps »

I use Universal Share downloader and it works great, automaticly download all the files for me 8)