hatton vs mayweather

...let us know what you think, free speech!
computathug
Administrator
Administrator

hatton vs mayweather

Post by computathug »

k the fight of the century starts in 12 hrs. This is going to be the one to watch and yes our ricky fatten is going to ricky flatten mayweather....taking all bets lol. K this is a pay per view event but not on here :wink:

Any one wants a link to the fight just post here an i will send one via pm. For this fight you will need to download the sopcast viewer. Just google it, its easy to find. Any one needs a link to the correct one just giz a shout. Any last min stragglers want to watch it i shall post a link here an hour before it starts and will be taken off immediately after. If you are using sopcast remember to start it at least 2 mins before the fight as it is a stream.

Come on Ricky

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

e-gold fight betting

Post by DNR »

we taking bets in e-gold? :wink: :lol:

Too bad, I rather sit back with ya in RL, drinkin beers and whatnot watching it live.

Have fun, brah - and no, I don't have any e-gold :lol:

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

the fight will be live on TV here.....but on 4:30am.. 8O
I hope Ricky wins, simply because I am always on the side of the underdog.. :)

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

k if any one wants to watch this just download sopcast p2p and paste this into the browser.

edited by me

yeah DNR nothing id like better to sit and have a chill while watching hopefully to be one of the greatest fights on earth. Mayweather is really underestimates Hatton and is in for a real awakening.

Any way il be watching this having a few beers if any ones still up why not join me for for a bit of banter in the irc room.

Hope this lives up to the hype :)

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

gutted :cry:

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

meh... :? but it was a good fight, and seems Mayweather is ending his career now anyway, so the belt would be free, so Ricky would surely get another chance for the title.... :)

isapiens
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by isapiens »

hehe i was rooting for the pretty boy mayweather! But i admit he is pretty full of himself. And i guerentee you he wont stop fighting, He pretty much says that after every fight for the past 2 years. He is in his prime, he would be a total prick to quit.
Fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face.