Improving Looks

All about graphics, sounds, etc...
MusicOnlineCentre
forum buddy
forum buddy

Improving Looks

Post by MusicOnlineCentre »

Hi. It was suggested that I bring my website to here... I think here lol, to have it checked or something... get the images cleaned up and such. Any help would be appreciated :)

http://www.musiconlinecentre.com

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

welcome new member

Post by DNR »

Hey brah, I caught your thread in another forum. I was the one that mentioned you should offer your site up for advice among our members, we have some great artists around here some where....

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

Not to be rude, but your site could use some graphical improvement, the images are pixelated :wink:

MusicOnlineCentre
forum buddy
forum buddy

No not at all... I agree that, in my webbrowser, the grey outline pieces are pixelated, I remember having trouble trying to get 'perfect' curves and etc.

Well thats what I'm doing, asking for advice regarding my site. :D Not really sure what I could offer to have some assistance, of any kind, with graphical or layout aspects, etc but yea.

Thanks

sternbildchen
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by sternbildchen »

Well... I don't have much time to help today. Learning for a test on wednesday. I stole the headphone image in some onlineshop. Dunno where...

You will need to fix the text positions yourself if it bothers you. :oops:

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

MOC, u should drop by the IRC, Im there allmost every day so you can ask for graphix improvement and the best part its totally free XD.
[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]

MusicOnlineCentre
forum buddy
forum buddy

Oh thanks sternbildchen, I really like the headphones and MUSIK ONLINE centre part. With the menu I like the 'newsletter' and 'contact us' font that you used, what font is it if you dont mind me asking? The Home and the Charts look fine also but I'd prolly change it to same size as other menu items.

Yea if I could just grab the font name you used on the black images with Archives, Latest Songs, etc , that'd be great. Thanks heaps!

Yea i'll try and drop in on IRC n3rd when I can, thanks for the offer. I wouldnt mind trying to give the corners a rounded edge as in the main header (logo and menu) having rounded corners and then the two side blocks just the top and bottoms, but all attemps by me failed. :( I;m afriad I'm not the best at graphic design.

Hehe while I'm on a roll if anyones noticed the bottom of my Affiliates section is stretched to whatever size the text in the middle part is, and I have tried to fix this problem many times although it always seems to mess up the second row column on other side. Any hint on that problem :lol: ..
Thanks for all your help! Muchly appreciated.