Update on my site.

All about creating websites!
Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Update on my site.

Post by Big-E »

Basically I have a few things to finish, and as soon as I get a design up and running for my site - I will be ready to launch it. I plan on putting a hard week of work into it, and quit slacking and hopefully I can have a launch by next Monday. I need to finish/do the following:

Finish tidying up the catalog.
Create a shopping cart.
Integrate paypal/google checkout/create a mini checkout system of my own.
Create a final 'professional' design.
Launch.

Yep, sounds like a good week if anyone wants to help. :P

MusicOnlineCentre
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by MusicOnlineCentre »

Well not really sure where I could help out, the point being anything I can do im sure you can do tenfold lol :) . But I have had a bit of experience with shoppings carts, depending on what one you are using... I found that CubeCart is very good, I made myself a trial one a while ago but got lazy and slack and havnt done much to it, but I did manage to got alot of plugins like paypal checkouts (I think paypal) and also an extra feature for if anyone purchases downloads (or free stuff) it sends the user a email with a downlink that is automatically generated and expires after a certain amount of time which is great in not giving away the URL of the download.

Anyhow, what exactly is your site about? I havnt come accross a thread explaining it...