Old news

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Old news

Post by Big-E »

http://www.godhatesfags.com/

See, I don't agree with homosexuality personally but I respect personal rights and freedoms. I agree with rights and freedom of expression, but this is absolute slander, of which is not a personal right and freedom..anyone feel like some fun and want to commit a sin by not letting them spread the word of god?? ;)

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

Im not for it and im not against it, i dont care what ppl do, that site is funny tho

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

These people are serious... i have been waiting for them to make a mistake and leave a large hole for years on their other site www.godhatessweden.com : |

But alas, nothing. Not a single hole in the server...well, there are, but nothing i have any use of anyway :roll:
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

If you watched on CNN the Christian worriors documentary with Christian Amanpur there was this fundamentalist saying that 9.11. is the result of people not believing in God. I mean that is pure cynicism. Even if you believe in God strongly things like that should never be said. It is so sick that people can say that 2868 people died as a direct result of wide spread disbelief in God. What is more worrisome is that this sickos think that they can impose there believes upon the rest of us. They are the Chrisitan Taliban.
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal