why are jews hated so much?

...let us know what you think, free speech!
mo2332
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

why are jews hated so much?

Post by mo2332 »

ok i am jewish and when ever i go out even on the internet i hear you jew shut up jew i hate u u jew. it really pisses me off and the sad thing is no one will do anything about it.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

I'd say it's kind of like the hate of homosexual people, there's no reason to hate them, we simply don't like them. Think of it this way mo, the people that hate you due to your beliefs, are likely to judge you for something you really aren't, so you don't really want to get to know them anyway.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

mo2332

Post by mo2332 »

yeh but it just sad

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

I never knew that people hated the Jews.

I am sorry that you have to be teased or looked down on for no real reason. Just let time take its toll.
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

mo2332

Post by mo2332 »

me teased lmao i would kill the person but u cant on the internet or when there a swastika and u dont know who did it

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

play nice

Post by DNR »

1. How did they know you were jewish? If you announce yourself as white , black, jew, muslim,gay, catholic, democrat, whatever, its easy ammo for someone to use it for attack.
2. what are you doing to provoke confrontation? I doubt people just spout off at your heritage spontaneously.
3. Either you need to stand up for yourself or find a internet community that has higher standards.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

sternbildchen

Re: why are jews hated so much?

Post by sternbildchen »

mo2332 wrote:ok i am jewish and when ever i go out even on the internet i hear you jew shut up jew i hate u u jew. it really pisses me off and the sad thing is no one will do anything about it.
Why do most people still think all germans are racists?

G-Brain

Post by G-Brain »

sternbildchen wrote:
mo2332 wrote:ok i am jewish and when ever i go out even on the internet i hear you jew shut up jew i hate u u jew. it really pisses me off and the sad thing is no one will do anything about it.
Why do most people still think all germans are racists?
You can thank Mr. Adolf for that. Also, DNR is right.... wing... extremist.... Nah really, DNR is right.

Swan
Knight of the Sword
Knight of the Sword

Post by Swan »

guys simply answer to all responses: ignorance.

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

He who generalizes a race, religion and sacrament or whatever it be, based on another's perspective is a individual with a small mind. One cannot judge a small minute portion of a larger thing, and derive a well educated opinion of the said aggregate.

As with anything, people often do what they are told - if someone is told to hate the Western World, Jews, Catholics or Protestants at an age where one cannot think for them self; that is going to have some influence in their opinion, later in life. We as the human race should have enough intelligence to overlook such silly antics and base opinions on actions, not appearance or even a 'general' belief.

When actions cause harm, then one can form an opinion. If no action has taken course but one still holds an opinion, then no harm and no foul.

That is my outlook.

To sum it up:

People who hate other people for small reasons, have a small mind.

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

I think u need to blame Cartman.
[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]

TheKingOfHearts

Post by TheKingOfHearts »

people hate different people.

example 99% of all guys i know hate homosexuals a lot.

i dont cuz i dont care ;)

sometimes people need to mind their own business

and besides the web is filled with demented assholes and losers
that talk out of hand because society did not approve their
ridiculously stupid comments and racist behaviour.
[url=http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2034/oopsrg8.gif]/sig[/url]

mo2332

Post by mo2332 »

it not even internet it is in real life, also they know im a jewish when some one says **** you jew im like wtf im a jew you got a problem?!

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

mo, who cares about what small-minded morons think? germans are nazis, blacks have long dicks and a small brain, gays are always horny and caused aids, etc, etc....every group of people is most likely hated by another one, it's a circle of idiocy.

love and hate is in the nature of humans, but intelligent people love/hate others for what they say and do...and not for what others indoctrinated into their tennisball-sized brains. many people simply are afraid of having a mind on their own. ignore them, laugh about them, provoke them...but don't waste too much time thinking about them because idiocy will never die anyway... :wink:

luggyx
Life time student
Life time student

Post by luggyx »

I agree with bad_brain. And I doesn't matter which race or opinion you are. If you are buddy or not I will shake your hand in same way :)