Flyninja.net up and Running and needing YOU!!!

Here you can show your site or search/offer jobs.
CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Flyninja.net up and Running and needing YOU!!!

Post by CommonStray »

ok so Flyninja is up and in full force! The book of fly needs people who would like to contribute some articles, check it out and see whats happening there now!

Sign-up is free

Also if anyone has any personal projects their working on and would like a place to track what they are doing, place to keep notes or just whatever check out the R&D section

We have a pretty decent sized file list and it is uncategorized, the news wire collects and displays feeds from all over - BOOKMARK IT ;)

If you have a website and would like to exchange buttons, please email me or pm me here

There you have it folks, blink it, technorati it, bookmark it wherever you can along with suck-o.com!!!

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

I like the site it rocks
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

I registered and you can expect an article from me some time soon. I just have to decide what to write.
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

shamir
Computer Manager
Computer Manager

Post by shamir »

I like the way you created the site the colors & everything else. :wink:

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

I too have added myself to the database of the great (made myself a member to all those who non comprende). Nice layout, cool pic.....that guy talks to me :lol: I also must apologize here as i didnt want to flame the post any more but i really do hope that people will post a lot better comments on there than 'oh yeah'. Any way hope i wasnt too harsh....id just finished work. Even more to the point hm...maybe another member from here saw me on the members list and thought time for an easy wind up. Any way glad you changed your mind about fly and reignited the burning fire. I hope to add to the site as well when i have more time and am just catching up from my holidays now so shall post as much as possible before i disappear off the edge of the planet for a few months after xmas.

nice work :twisted:

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

oh it was fine, that guy is a buddy of mine i grew up with and hes been writting to the site so its all good

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

Hey all! Flyninja is still needing great persons to contribute a few articles to the site!

ESPECIALLY IF YOU SIGNED UP FOR IT :p

if you dont want to write an article but would really like to help Flyninja out, bookmark it with popular sites like digg, technorati, and stumbleupon! add a link to your own site even! it all helps!

so far thanks for all your support!

mo2332
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by mo2332 »

want me to post the tut i posted here?