SMF is now exploitable

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

rambo wrote:Im not being nasty or anything mo2332 but if you do not know or understand how to use it.. Don't touch it..

Newbs often screw up their computers by not knowing how to do something and just self-experimneting.
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.

BULL$#1%

This place is newbie friendly, so why do I see this contradictions towards that own law of divinity?

Lets take out this stereotype between leet and newbies for a second, we are all humans and our knownledge and ego shouldn't classify our self being!

We learn from our mistakes dont we? We are not perfect, and each human pertains many faultings of our own. But in order to improve those mistakes, we must learn to withstand and compile a new solution towards the same problems we faced, and [hopefully] it will all work out. But it doesn't. Sometimes we try to fix something on our own, but it ruins it more so. But thats where we learn. We learn that you shouldn't do that, you should do that. If someone didnt have the knownledge to do a certain thing, then does that give them any right not to TRY? We've all been in that postition.

Big-E, mo was just trying to be nice by calling you "leet". There should be
a rule against that, because if there wasnt, we are bringing back basically slavery. If you dont pertain any knownledge of operating a console, GET OFF THE FORUMS.

Hmmmm.... if I am not wrong, Bad_Bad intended the complete opposite. This forum was intended for Class A Medium hackers, but now its akin and supports ALL to come. This is exactly why I havn't been on the forums, because users with brighter knownledge have scared away the users with less knownledge. To atop that, these newcomers are flooding the forums by simply copying and pasting articles they googled vigirously for hours, so it seems like there more "leet" then others. Thanks for sharing the content, but why dont you demonstrate YOUR knownledge rather then others.

Big-E, with all respects, I did not mean any offending to you, nor rambo or anyone else on these forums. Just feed up and I had a longggg day.
Mo, I've known since he started on the forums. He ravaged my webserver, spammed it, and I had to shut it down. Why you may ask? Because he thought it was alright, I entrusted him with my password. BUT, do you seem ME outcasting him for not knowing? Nope.

btw, Mo, your prymaid schemes have a very slim chance of being secessful if you cant do anything on your own.

Btw, you can lock this topic, hell... delete my post, but let this stereotypism stop! I am sick of it.[but if you are to delete this, or lock the topic, let b_b be the one to do so, so at least he knows.] Here in suck-o, we are all equal (cept for b_b, cuz he is kool.), we are all humans, so show some respects for your fellow humans and try not to seeth in towards saying leet or noob/newbie/skiddie.... :wink:

Cheers, and happy New Years... (Christmas past, and not every1 celebrates it so I wont waste my breath.)
[img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j205/ebrizzlez/4lsint1.jpg[/img]

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

I feel ya

Post by DNR »

:lol: You said your piece, and it was just fine - don't delete this thread..

I am not going to lock this thread just yet.. :wink:

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

mo2332
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by mo2332 »

Mo, I've known since he started on the forums. He ravaged my webserver, spammed it, and I had to shut it down. Why you may ask? Because he thought it was alright, I entrusted him with my password. BUT, do you seem ME outcasting him for not knowing? Nope.
Ebrizz i did not spam your acc, why would i do that? i think you got the wrong person.

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

ha, mo, you didnt know, but when you made another site on my account it used my max of 3 domain names, and some users were spamming that site with malformed URL's and XSS attacks. I had to close down the site, and they banned me for illegal "content".

mo2332

Post by mo2332 »

Well im very sorry how can i make it up two you?

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

You dont have to mo, its alright. It was just to prove my point right, this is completely off topic, discussion ended. :wink:

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

I know all fears and motives

Post by DNR »

Ah, the lesson that I knew was coming.

This thread is now locked.

DNR 8)
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.