Idiots test..

All about creating websites!
G-Brain
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by G-Brain »

Lyecdevf wrote:I would make it impossible for any one to register if they are not running linux, FreeBSD or Solaris. That is what I think would be a good idiot test!
That could actually work, then the at least semi-knowledgeable people on Windows would just get in spoofing their user agent.

DarkMindZ
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by DarkMindZ »

G-Brain wrote:
Lyecdevf wrote:I would make it impossible for any one to register if they are not running linux, FreeBSD or Solaris. That is what I think would be a good idiot test!
That could actually work, then the at least semi-knowledgeable people on Windows would just get in spoofing their user agent.
no no, the point from this test, is to take out the most freaking idiots out there, i mean who doesnt know the source code view, wont do me any good on site and just waste my time with stupid questions..

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

Do some data mining, take a set period of time to gather some information on people. What they use for browsers, systems and their demographics perhaps. Then match this information up with users in your database and find a correlation between your target audience and their set ups. It might be a bit of work, but perhaps this is your best solution to deciding an ultimate solution to limit the amount/type of users on your site to what you deem acceptable.