Asterisk Password problem

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
3XTORTION
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Asterisk Password problem

Post by 3XTORTION »

the problem i got is this, i sit also on school ( yes i stil do) and i cant grand myself admin rights i tried much already to get this out, but they use VNC:D but using asterisk password, i tried now many asterisk password recovery and more shitty things like this, but i get always the error, that i first need to go on administrator account to get licence i hope that somebody is here that is able to help me because i am really stuck on this one.....any help would be greatful

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

I'm going to retype your post so that others can understand it better.

The problem i'm having is this. I'm sitting on the computer at school and can't grant myself admin rights. I found out they use a VNC server to connect to another computer, and i can't retrieve a password for VNC, (i think this next part is true, unsure though) although i think they have the password saved somewhere. I hope somebody here is able to help me because i am really stuck on this one. Any help would be well appreciated.

Is that about right?

In this case, i believe that VNC passwords are stored in the registry, so there's a head start for you... Google.com
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

translation part 2

Post by DNR »

Thats it Gog, maybe code G7 to translate this stuff :lol:

The only problem is your translation left off one detail, or subject matter in itself.
they use VNC:D but using asterisk password, i tried now many asterisk password recovery and more shitty things like this, but i get always the error, that i first need to go on administrator account to get licence
wtf? Hmm :-k

At first thought, I thought he meant that he got to a admin screen and he needed a asterisk revealer, thats included in Cain & Able.
but i get always the error, that i first need to go on administrator account to get licence
VNCs can use the regular Windows password and encryption schemes, so he might be looking at a windows login.

[-(
DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.