Vista love or hate?

Our very own fight club!
Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

From what I have seen so far Vista has very little new to offer. I am linux user and I have windows so hate all the way!
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

Frester
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by Frester »

I [b]HATE[/b] Vista!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got like a really expensive laptop and everything from Dell and then I pressed a button on it to go to the Media application and then, Vista crashed and destroyed it. So I had to reinstall it and everything was wiped from my computer! :evil:

I want vista to be illegal. And from now on am buying a mac if anything because they are better than PCs! :D
Love your enemies, they hate it!

"Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, that's creativity"

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

hah yeah, I even heard a while ago that the best Windows computer, was a Mac ^^
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

leechy9
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by leechy9 »

macs are even worse. vista isnt that bad if u have a beastly computer and know how to edit some registry lol. but ya, i have to say that xp is still the best winblows OS. linux ftw
rm -rf * /

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

Truthfully Vista is not that bad if your hardware has the correct drivers. At first I liked Vista then I hated it, then I installed updated drivers and no hate is left other than it being Microsoft.

Now before I get hate mail. I work on PC's everyday as part of my job and unforgivably they run Microsoft.

This should be considered is it Microsoft's fault that the hardware people cant write good drives ?
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

TheKingOfHearts

Post by TheKingOfHearts »

vista makes me punch babies.
[url=http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2034/oopsrg8.gif]/sig[/url]

puto
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by puto »

I really don't like vista An not just to hate on it the times that i had to handle it to fix a few thing's on my cousins computer it drove me crazy I honestly wanted him to take the damn thing back and get one that had xp on it :lol: .As for macs i never really had the chance to play with one so i can't really say anything about them.
Intelligence merely allows you to be more elaborately and ornately disastrously wrong.

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

I've been mulling this over for a little bit and I've come to the conclusion that I don't love Vista, but I don't exactly hate it either. It ranks rather low on my list, however.

Let me clarify. When Vista first came out I was outraged that Microsoft pretty much forced the customer to junk their old XP computer for one that can run XP. Now, that is not exactly the case. Computers sold now can run Vista at a pretty much satisfactory level (i.e. not great, not terrible). A computer that was excellent several years ago is now mediocre.

What peeved me the most was Microsoft's ham-handed handling of the XP-Vista cross over. They pretty much threw it out there and told the end user to junk their old computer and deal with it. It was definitely not their smartest move and they are paying for it. The buisness market (their biggest source of income) pretty much told Mircosoft to shove it. That is what hurt their wallet (MS) the most.

visser
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by visser »

i hate vista to the core!

also to any of you who do have some troubles with vista and have it on a laptop let me know cuz ive been pretty good at downgradin so far.... lol

Shimo

Post by Shimo »

God ok my dad bought the Computer I'm on right now........ Could have killed him lol...... It comes with and still has 1 an AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3800+ not bad but could be much much better.... 512 mb ram installed And heres the kicker drum roll please VISTA!!!!!!!! :'( this was about 2 or 3 years ago.... Before I knew anything about linux beyond the fact that its a OS.... So I tried to use Vista for a while hated the looks hated the lack of customization hated the fact that its minimum system requirements included 1 gig of ram...................... Not only that has set me off of vista but the fact that I have a friend who really really sucks with computers and kills his vista like every month and geuss who he calls to fix it :D hurray its me :twisted: maybe I should install linux next time lol........ And as for macs....... I can't stand them........ Have you ever tried configuring the way it reacts with things? It just gets angry and tells you that you need to repair!!!!! Whats the good in that? I have a good motto for what computer OS you should choose.... Windows = gaming, business, file conversion, slight customization -------------- Linux=Must be slightly advanced with computers, non caring of gui look, programing, hacking, and everything else windows and mac can do with the exception of gaming --------------- Unix= Servers -------------- Mac= Complete E-tard with computers, want it to work just because it does, never change a thing, complete despise of 3rd party software, and the lack of an exploritive personality ------------ Vista= Stay away........ FAR AWAY................. In fact get a friggin torch.

To me windows is ok but not worth the money linux is perfect and definitely worth the cost ;) and macs are way over the top in price for the hardware you get and the fact that their OS only runs on mac is really bad........ Nothing like a piece of technology you just toss when a new OS comes along....... I personally think apple is greedier then microsoft.... I mean come on "YOu must use our over priced hardware for our under developed software mwa ha ha ha!" When was the last time you saw a real profession own a mac lol
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q49/xblric9000000/ShimoSignature.jpg[/img]