Limited or no connectivity

Problems? Post here...
Macross
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Limited or no connectivity

Post by Macross »

When i had my usb d-link adsl 200 modem evrything was fine but when i switched to ZITE zxdsl 831 ethernet modem now in windows i get "Limited or no connectivity" error and my internet is disconnecting evry 1 hour or so. Googled my error and found that SP2 had some kind of bug and microsoft had released patch to fix this problem. I have downloaded that patch but it didn't fix it... Tyred lots of other fixes and all of them where usless. Maybe some1 had similar problem?

System:

Microsoft Windows XP professional
Version 2002
Service pack 2

shamir
Computer Manager
Computer Manager

Post by shamir »

I have the same problem maybe some one can help ous, it happened when I restored widows XP professional server pack 2, I tried the patch Microsoft made did not help. :roll:

Macross

Post by Macross »

I think i have just fixed this problem. ~2h no dc :P but i still get the "limited or no connectivity" error so i have just turned off nofity options.

Shamir you should give it a try too:

Check your network card to make sure its configured correctly and working properly. Many times setting the network card to 10Mbps/Full Duplex will solve this issue. To do this, open Control Panel, System, Device Manager. Go to the properties of the Network card, click on the Advanced tab and find the Link Speed and Duplex section. Change it from Auto Detect to 10Mbps/Full Duplex.