Packet loss in game : (

About your favorite games!
ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

n3rd wrote:did some 1 ever thought the port might not be set open correctly?.
Well we did mention a firewall issue, but if he can play then it's most likely not that. If it were an issue with a closed port, it would simply not give him access to joining the server....

svyatko
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by svyatko »

Well I THINK I solved the problem. Punk Buster usually opens 2 processes. One is for scanning my PC for game hacks and one...um i don't really know. So i close one of the Punk Buster processes and it doesn't kick me. Well lets hope it stays that way.

Thanks for trying :D

svyatko
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by svyatko »

Never Mind. Still keeps kicking me. Any ideas? : ( ... o and the firewall is off too so thats not the problem.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

hmm well i can't think of anything at the moment, but try contacting either Punkbuster support or the Game support and ask them if they know it. Or write down the message that you are getting exactly as it says, and then google it to see if someone else has the same problem.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

umm...just to make sure: have you updated to the newest Punkbuster version? because if the server runs the newest one it might cause problems when your version is older... :wink:

svyatko
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by svyatko »

My PB is updated. no more ideas?

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Can't think of anything at the moment no. Going to school in a few minutes, but i will see if i can use some google magic later to find you an answer.

Can you write down the EXACT message that you are getting when kicked?