Love The Site

Sep. 19 2005 - Dec. 14 2007
xtheblack9x
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Love The Site

Post by xtheblack9x »

Just want to thank you guys for the site its awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) And i like the fact the people hear are for the knowledge and not for distractive of computers. I also belive in hacking for the purpose of knowledge. ha ha ha except possibly if someone hacks your/friends computer first and harms the computer. Love the news, forums, and download section

I am very interested in programing and hacking. :) Im somewhat of a beginner because i only know flash action scripting, HTML, batch, and registry stuff but I'm trying to expand my world I've been trying to use Internet tutorials to learn C++ tell i can get things together and go to school for programing.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

thanks man! :D :D
well, in my opinion it´s not possible to "learn how to hack" anyway. when I was a beginner I wanted to know how to do evil things to other people´s computers (like most of us I think :lol: ), but then I started my studies which had nothing to do with hacking at all (I thought), but I can say now that it´s much more fun to know how to CREATE stuff instead of destroying. and by learning how to create you also learn all those "hacking stuff" at the same time. and when I see how people like you want to learn C++ for example instead of "hacking bank accounts" it makes me a little proud... :)

Chaos1986
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

This Site Is Great

Post by Chaos1986 »

I Really Have To Say that This Site Is Well Made. I've Seen Many Other Hacking Sites Try To Be As Good As This And Fall Flat On Their Faces. Let Me Put It This Way suck-o.com Is A One Hit Wonder One Of A Kind! I'm Also Here To Learn From The Elites! They Are Like Teachers To Me I Read Their Post Study Them And Learn From Them Thank You Very Much! :twisted: :evil:
If Man Made It Man Can Crack Or Hack It & If You Want To Be A True Hacker You Need To Keep Your Mind Open And Always Be Willing To Learn
[img]http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/9996/chaos19862ub.png[/img]

sternbildchen

Post by sternbildchen »

Try to use some small Letters at the Beginnings of Words. :D

But Ur Right I Like The Site Too. :P

FrankB
Ph. D. in Sucko'logics
Ph. D. in Sucko'logics

Post by FrankB »

[quote="sternbildchen"]Try to use some small Letters at the Beginnings of Words. :D
/quote]

I Do Like Chaos1986 'CamelCase' Style Of Posting Stuff, It Is Very InterEsting To Exercice REGEX On That :-)

Ok, back to the subject.

--
FrankB.noob(i)

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

hehe...sternbildchen writes the german way....

thanks guys, makes me proud to hear that.... :D

Chaos1986

Suck-o Is GODLIKE

Post by Chaos1986 »

Well I Have A Confession To Make To Everyone. The Fourm Boards Are My New Hobby. :D What I Mean Is I Love To Come And Post Questions And Try To Help Others Alot. I Spen Most Of My Online Time On The Fourms I'm Additiced Suck-o-fied! :D :twisted: :evil: LMAO! :lol:
If Man Made It Man Can Crack Or Hack It & If You Want To Be A True Hacker You Need To Keep Your Mind Open And Always Be Willing To Learn
[img]http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/9996/chaos19862ub.png[/img]

Swan
Knight of the Sword
Knight of the Sword

Post by Swan »

Guys this is great. Anyone heard of the Yakuza? its the Japanese mafia and this site reminds of them. No offence meant, the only reason why is that both this site and the Yakuza appeals to anti-authority, rebellious people who dont fit neatly in the rest of society. Not that hackers are social pariahs just that it seems that computing seems to be too lofty or heavy for some.

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

Awesome!! Some really interesting points came up.. i like the yakuza thing.
Yesterday i checked progenics and all and the site ranked num 1 on two sites.

I also have some more plans i need to discuss with b_b which will bring suck-o on top.

Its cool that everyone likes this site and such positive feedbacks inspire us to outperform ourselves, its like a fuel to the suck-o engine, and a community is something which is formed by each and everyone, no discrimination whatsoever. whether you're a noob or an expert, you have a role to play,

there's no expert without noob and no noob without expert. lol :D