Frank the WalMart employee

...let us know what you think, free speech!
G-Brain
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Frank the WalMart employee

Post by G-Brain »

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Sad and funny at the same time.

Try not to post links only like this in the future =) we want posts which provides us with info, for example you could write what the link is about to make more people want to visit it.

G-Brain

Post by G-Brain »

"Too many niggawatts in the brain"

I couldn't think of anything to write. I'll try harder next time.

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

cats the link is fine

visser

Post by visser »

ok. this isnt sad. lol. ok so maby it is. but its so fricking funny!!!! lol
social engineering at its finest!!!!!

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

CircuitB0mB wrote:cats the link is fine
In your opinion....

imo we should guide towards more filled out posts instead of a link exchange ;/

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

cats wrote: Try not to post links only like this in the future =) we want posts which provides us with info, for example you could write what the link is about to make more people want to visit it.
This isn't providing info just feedback, it should just be moved to the promotion or general discussion board...and post the reason for it to be moved, the poster will get the point
In your opinion....

imo we should guide towards more filled out posts instead of a link exchange ;/
and this post in what way signifies any kind of relevancy to providing info? its not a filled out post as your requesting be done. How can this site in any way be compared to a link exchange? How many times have you gave an answer to someone in the form of a google link?

If you ask me G-Brain has contributed plenty of significant information, feedback and ideas to the site. Whats the harm of him posting a link to something funny. There is none. Because no rule has been broken, its not an advertisement, its not his site.

not every post need be a tutorial
not every post need be a full written description
not every post need be a fully worked literature on whatever it is...
the post title is Frank the WalMart employee...whats not to get?

All I see here is a member of the suck-o forum sharing something funny after having been active and contributing genuine content to the site...

no harm no foul...

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

drunk and pissed a bad combo, with fries, no shittalking

Post by DNR »

Well the first part was funny:
Frank D. Henry was a Wal-Mart manager who, receiving a call from Wal-Mart Security Tech Support, proceeded to provide both his (or her) Wal-Mart system login and password, but then, to epic lulz, obeyed the tech's orders to convert her (or his) mouse and keyboard to wireless by using a box-cutter on the cables. She (or he) died attempting to convert her monitor to wireless as well, slicing through the power cord.[1] For lulz, the conversation was recorded by the FBI.
Maybe an urban myth, or just a pothead story. Since CNN and TheRegister didn't report anything of someone actually dying because they cut a power cord based on a social engineering hack.

Then it got a bad taste in my mouth when they got racial and personal;
It became clear Frank had become an hero due to too many niggawatts.
Recently in a movie starring the last nigger on Earth, Frank got a starring role as one of the background props.
Not being politically correct, but just standing up for my beliefs, I say it was bad taste comment, and should be taken down.

Some words hit like 7.62x39mm, they can kill. Its not about color, but about being singled out because you were a loner, non-conformist, or just didn't fit in. I remember being a punk rocker, 12 in a school of 1300 preppies and jocks.. :twisted:

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

G-Brain

Post by G-Brain »

Yeah, the idea is basically that you take nothing on ED seriously. Some people get pissed off because they take ED content seriously... and the rest can laugh at them doing so.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

I kinda took it half seriously ^^

But when reading the content, the way it was written, it kinda went down to 1/4 seriously..

@circuitbomb: Well everyone doesn't know that he has contributed good before maybe? I'm just saying that we shouldn't encourage one liners in the first post of a thread, imo answers is ok to be one liners.

I mean, everyone is nagging like bitches every time Mo does something wrong, why should he be treated differently?

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

cats wrote:I mean, everyone is nagging like bitches every time Mo does something wrong, why should he be treated differently?
I have to agree on that one, same right for all...so let's not be too hard with mo, it's inequitable... :wink:

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

@ cats

Well I rarely say anything about mo's oneliners and if i do its because they are overwhelming. And it's funny how you basically just called everyone a nagging bitch. I mean come on how often do you hear me bitching about Mo? How often do you hear b_b bitching about Mo?

plus cats if your on the site as much as it seems you are, you would know what and how much he has contributed as well. The difference is if your paying attention to who's active and contributing what.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

@ CircuitB0mB

I never said that YOU said anything about his one liners.

Ok seriously, i am not here to argue, i don't understand myself why i continue this conversation, and therefore this will be my last post in this thread.

I am well aware of the situation, who contributes and who doesn't. I am talking about the people coming here to read that hasn't been on here before. Also there HAS been a lot of nagging about one liners a lot, and when i said "everyone" i didn't specifically mean EVERYONE =P i am sorry that it gave that signal and i apologize for even writing it. Anyway, i will not mention any names, but there has been a lot of talk about it and i thought when i saw this post that "why should he be treated differently?", since people that doesn't come here often to check on the current post situation might react differently.

If you want to continue this discussion any further i suggest you PM me.

Also, sorry G_Brain that we went off topic a bit and ruined your thread. If it's to much we can remove the off topic posts.

G-Brain

Post by G-Brain »

cats wrote:Also, sorry G_Brain that we went off topic a bit and ruined your thread. If it's to much we can remove the off topic posts.
It's too much! :cry:

Seriously though, about one liners: it's the quality that counts, not the quantity. The link I posted pretty much says it all and opens the topic for discussion.

For the mo comparison, I don't think that's fair:

http://suck-o.com/modules.php?name=Foru ... or=G-Brain
http://suck-o.com/modules.php?name=Foru ... hor=mo2332

I'm not saying I'm a superior being, it's just that having posts in which you use the following translation table is just not gonna get you popular:

Hahaha - lol
Yeah - yeh
Though - tho
Someone - sum1
You - u

Followed by the removal of all punctuation and the conversion of everything to lowercase. Not to mention the urge of replying to every single topic even if you have no knowledge of the subject and don't even try.

I'd suggest a spelling course and some reading, for mo.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

wow touché o_O

You win =P