Hey guys I need help

All about creating websites!
jasonxxx102
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Hey guys I need help

Post by jasonxxx102 »

I just bought a domain name and webhosting how do i set it up now like hom do I add forums and stuff

bubzuru
.net coder
.net coder

Re: Hey guys I need help

Post by bubzuru »

jasonxxx102 wrote:I just bought a domain name and webhosting how do i set it up now like hom do I add forums and stuff
download
http://www.simplemachines.org/

then upload to your host and install

jasonxxx102

Post by jasonxxx102 »

those are forums correct?

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

Please post in the correct, corresponding forums. This is not promotion of a website, or Business related - unless you wish to pay for services. If that is the case, I offer my services for one blow job, $5 and a McDonalds French Fry.

POST HAS BEEN MOVED

As to offer free services I suggest you do some research into web development. To set up a webpage you need an index file in your root folder. So that when you type: www.SITEADDRESS.com it will display your website. This can be coded in html, php or any other language for that matter. You could install simplemachines, which I believe is a CMS but unless you know what you are doing chances are it will be unsecured. I suggest learning html before going on to php, or installing a CMS.

Good luck.

jasonxxx102

Post by jasonxxx102 »

I will pay for your services minus the bj i dont go that way But I will seriuosly pay you if you set up my website