Dark-Hack Website

Here you can show your site or search/offer jobs.
Danzka

Dark-Hack Website

Post by Danzka »

Hey guys wht's up and how's everything going well iam canadian spike the owner of REMOVED and i want a full review from you guys and rate by percentage if possible, my aim is helping people understand hacking right in order to secure themselves best, ENJOY !! :wink:

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Well....i can't give you a "percentage review" since i'm unsure about it..

But i can give you some questions and opinions ;/

For a site that helps people secure themselves, "dark-hack" with a black'ish theme sounds pretty dangerous ^^

Also your downloads section only has skiddie tools. There is nothing there that can possibly contain the word "security" or be categorized as such an application.

There you go, that's all i can do at the moment (just woke up 10 minutes ago) =)
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

G-Brain
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by G-Brain »

Just woke up.

First impressions:

The text "After nearly six years of lunching" caught my eye. You might wanna get your text on the front page proof-read by someone if not yourself.

The name, it's stupid.

Danzka

Dark-Hack Website

Post by Danzka »

Well for the name dark-hack it's been our name since 2002 and yes we used to be hackers, i love the name it's who iam even if i changed my interests and for the colors which look dangerous i didn't mean that but i like darken colors and for the applications i can't place only security softwares my aim is making people understand hacking better in order to secure themselves best, how do you know a booter or a trojan without using one DAH :?

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Well the thing is that there are basically two kinds of people that would come to a site like that...

Those who want to secure themselves, and those who want applications with buttons saying "hack".....

People who doesn't know how to secure themselves, buy Internet Security software and can't download skiddie apps because it deletes them on downloading.

And people who want skiddie tools don't care about securing themselves and downloads the apps and destroys someones computer because of lack of ethics or knowledge.

Well of course....there are a third kind of "people" .... the ones that know how to secure themselves and doesn't want any skiddie tools =)

At the moment i can only see the second kind of people coming to your site to get tools, and of course some beginners to the "third" kind of people that want to learn ^^ But imo you should get more stuff that actually has to do with security ^^

Ok so this answer was a little cloudy....but i haven't gotten my breakfast yet....it's still in front of me....wanting to be eaten O_O

Anyway, these are only my points of views :roll:
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

Well I like the template and the colors that you used. It is simple and clean so for that you get points.

If you say that your website is about security it just does not seem to me so at fist glance. Also the domain name does really portray that either so maybe you could do some thing about that.
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

Nerdz
The Architect
The Architect
Location: #db_error in: select usr.location from sucko_member where usr.id=63;

Post by Nerdz »

- users with less than 20 posts are not allowed to promote their sites here.
but please don´t try to be smart and submit 20 alibi-posts now..Wink
exceptions are only possible when you have the explicit "ok" of a
staff member.
Give a man a fish, you feed him for one day.
Learn a man to fish, you feed him for life.