nukers/flooders

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
mate1

nukers/flooders

Post by mate1 »

i have this inferno, a type of nukers/flooders, downloaded from a particular site.. there are lots of tools there but everything that i have downloaded has a component of some kind of spyware or malware or whatever ware it is.. can somebody help me out on this.. i wanna try this program but cant make sure if it is safe or harmless using these progs on to my computer.. didnt cite the site bcoz i dnt know if its ok to post site links here.

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

whats the link?

mate1

Post by mate1 »

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

well, I havn´t checked the file, but if you get another virus-warning than something like "hacktool, flooder" you have to be really cautious. most beginners are interested in flooders/nukers, so infecting such files is a efficient way to spread malware (I don´t mean the guys from S-I :wink: )

you may have noticed that such applications aren´t available on this site, and this is because they´re completely useless imo. I mean, every half-way well configured firewall on a server drops such attacking attempts. and running DoS-attacks is the best way to get into trouble...

if you´re really interested in this issue and are willing to learn a little about TCP/IP get this program:
http://www.softperfect.com/products/net ... uilder.htm
:wink:

mate1

Post by mate1 »

im trying stuffs like these.. that fulfill my interest/curiosity.. actually i want to learn everything in computer world but i know that's impossible.. so im just working on tools that fulfills my interests..

here's my stupid part, i want to learn DoS not by causing damage to anybody's pc but gaining knowledge on computers but i dont have any idea on how to put commands.. or coding.. since i start learning computer, i kept on reading about hacking.. i want to know how does it work.. how did they do that.. questions like that.. but still cnt learn deeper.. and still, im not givng up.. that's how i love computer..