IFF Encoding

Questions about programming languages and debugging
Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

IFF Encoding

Post by Gogeta70 »

For all of you folks out there that would like practically unbreakable encryption/encoding, i bring you the IFF code.

The variables in this script: $s1, $s2, and $s3 will need to be changed by you. More specifically, you'll need to change the contents between the str_split(" and ");. These characters are the ones allowed to be encoded, so pick ones that work for you. Also, they each MUST be in a different order, or it defeats the purpose of the code itself. They also must be the same length. Enjoy.

Code: Select all

<?PHP

$sequence = str_split(312);
$s1 = str_split("abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890!@#$%^&*()_+{}:\"<>?-=[];',./\| ");
$s2 = str_split("qazwsxedcrfvtgbyhnujmikolp,./;'[]\=-)(*&^%$# @!?><\":|}{+_0123456789");
$s3 = str_split("poiuytrewqasdfghjklmnbvcxz/']\.;[,=-)(*&^!@#$%<>:{?\"}| _+1324576809");
$string = str_split(strtolower($_GET['s']));
$b = 0;
$encrypted = NULL;

for($a = 0; $a < count($string); $a++)
{
if($b > 2)
  $b = 0;

if($b == 0)
{
$key = array_search($string[$a], $s3);
if($key === FALSE)
  die("Invalid characters in string.");
$encrypted .= "$key:";
}

if($b == 1)
{
$key = array_search($string[$a], $s1);
if($key === FALSE)
}

if($b == 2)
{
$key = array_search($string[$a], $s2);
if($key === FALSE)
}

$b++;
}

$len = strlen($encrypted)-1;
$encrypted = substr($encrypted, 0, $len);

echo $encrypted;

?>
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

G-Brain
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by G-Brain »

Actually, that's very breakable. I'll post some code soon :)

G-Brain

Post by G-Brain »

Code: Select all

function iffdecode($encoded)                                                                                                                                                                                        
{                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
    $s1 = str_split("abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890!@#$%^&*()_+{}:\"<>?-=[];',./\| ");                                                                                                                        
    $s2 = str_split("qazwsxedcrfvtgbyhnujmikolp,./;'[]\=-)(*&^%$# @!?><\":|}{+_0123456789");                                                                                                                        
    $s3 = str_split("poiuytrewqasdfghjklmnbvcxz/']\.;[,=-)(*&^!@#$%<>:{?\"}| _+1324576809");                                                                                                                        
    $split = split(":",$encoded);                                                                                                                                                                                   
    $i = 1;                                                                                                                                                                                                         
    $result = "";                                                                                                                                                                                                   
    foreach ($split as $number) {
        if ($i == 4) {
            $i = 1;
        }
        if ($i == 1) {
            $result .= $s3[$number];
        }
        elseif ($i == 2) {
            $result .= $s1[$number];
        }
        elseif ($i == 3) {
            $result .= $s2[$number];
        }
        $i++;
    }
    return $result;
}

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Well, you have to understand that you will not have the keys to use to break the code. So of course you can break the iff code if you have the keys lol.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...