Vb.net AGAIN <.<

Questions about programming languages and debugging
FaoX
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Vb.net AGAIN <.<

Post by FaoX »

Alright same project as before but this time I'm still using the command line but calling nmap. I have that working fine using simple & junctions to seperate ipbox from flagsbox but what I would like is you to still be able to type in the flags -sP for instance but I want to make a few simple buttons for common scan options. What I need to know how to do is make it so I can add text to the textbox without overwriting anything but still control it so you cannot have duplicates. I'm thinking the best way is radial buttons so "on" the text flag is there "off" its not. Any suggestions?

'EDIT'
Ok did some playing with it and I understand how to add the text to it very easily using.

Code: Select all

If OSCheckBox.Checked = True Then
            nmapFlagsTextBox.Text = nmapFlagsTextBox.Text & " -A"
     End If
Or what I plan on changing it too is checkboxchanged event. But I can't find or figure out how to get it to remove the specific line " -A" if the checkbox is unchecked without clearing the whole text box. I want it to remove that string and only that string so that the other flags like for the other checkboxes " -sP" will still remain there untouched.

G-Brain
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by G-Brain »

Make the full line of options into an array. Update the textbox with the array when the options are updated.

FaoX
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by FaoX »

_._ do you have an example you could give?

bubzuru
.net coder
.net coder

Post by bubzuru »

[img]http://www.slackware.com/~msimons/slackware/grfx/shared/greymtlSW.jpg[/img]