How to download video from VTC.com??

Stuff that don´t fit in the other categories.
TheZomi
forum buddy
forum buddy

How to download video from VTC.com??

Post by TheZomi »

Hello Guys, I got 1 month FREE Membership from vtc.com and I'm able to watch whatever video I want. But I can't download any of them. Can any one tell me how to download video from vtc.com? My userid is haulai and password is [removed] in case if you wanna try.

Sharing passwords to pay sites is illegal. Don't get yourself in trouble. -Gogeta70

Nerdz
The Architect
The Architect
Location: #db_error in: select usr.location from sucko_member where usr.id=63;

Post by Nerdz »

You can try this: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3006

It will download videos from any flash website.
Give a man a fish, you feed him for one day.
Learn a man to fish, you feed him for life.

TheZomi
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by TheZomi »

This site is not like youtube. These vtc guys are very expert that they encrypt their video somehow so that nobody can not download it. I have tried several softwares but failed.

The only ways I can do is play as normal and capture the video channel using camtasia studio but audio channel cannot be capture.

coolsam9888

Post by coolsam9888 »

hey try this... whenever you see a video on a site that plays video files for that matter - that when you watch the video, your watching it of the server, right? WRONG. What is infact happening is the video is BEING DOWNLOADED ONTO YOUR COMPUTER and you are watching it OF YOUR COMPUTER !! Now. Where does the file go ? That simple. It goes into your temporary internet files folder. Heres what you do...
You go onto website - you WAIT TILL THE VIDEO HAS FINISHED BUFFERING - this is important - if it hasn't finished buffering the full file wont be on your computer. So you wait till its finished buffering. Then you go into your temporary internet files folder - IE users do this by going onto Tools > Internet Options > Browsing History Settings > View Files. In this folder will be usually a FLV file that IS THE VIDEO THAT HAS JUST BUFFERED. You simply find the file by organizing your temp files by INTERNET ADDRESS. You find the file easily - as it will most likely be the BIGGEST FILE there. Then you simply copy it into a folder on your hard drive it is flv format you can convert into desired format by downloading a converter there are lots of free converter on web just googled it.... hope you like it

isapiens
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by isapiens »

spend some time on google next time.

I dont knwo if this will work or not but this was the first link on google.

http://209.85.215.104/search?q=cache:I1 ... cd=1&gl=us

The website itself didnt work, but the cashed version is on there.

coolsam9888 is on the right track.

The thread is 2 years old so no guarantees. good luck.
Fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face.